• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your favorite smell?

I like how it smells outside when it's autumn and it has just rained. Also.... fresh baked bread!!

books smell really good. especially certain books. and all books have a certain smell to them i won't take no for an answer on this lol

and bath and bodyworks is basically one of my fav stores to go bc it smells so good soooo you bet i have like 800 bath and bodyworks products hanging around this house

Freshly baked cookies, pizza, dinner rolls....now I'm hungry. I also love plain ol' vanilla.

the blood of my enemies smells pretty great. for some reason i think i would like the smell of cologne even though i dont know how it even smells like. :')

The smell of a new car/ walking into a papa johns or subway.

I love the smell of clean linen and Egyptian cotton. I also love any candle that has the word "sky" in the name.

:[

I wish I had a nose!

I might have mentioned this before, but it's an ice cream stand in my town that's open every summer. I remember trying to play it cool while kind of shoving my face up against the screen window as a kid because it smells SO good in there.

Back