• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help Me Choose My 10th Villager

Who Should Be My 10th Villager?

• Skye

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Freya

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Whitney

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Annalise

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Phoebe

Votes: 9 20.9%

• Total voters

That Marshal Fangirl

🌸Springtime Vibes🌸
Bells
Switch
7500-2427-4231
Island
Destiny
Yellow Heart Balloon
Green Heart Balloon
Blue Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
For my second town, Diamond, I have 9/10 of my villagers planned. I'm going to have the 6 Sanrio villagers, 3 WA villagers (Vivian, June, and Sylvana), and one regular villager. Help me choose who my 10th regular villager should be!

Between all of them I choose phoebe because I like the ostrich specie plus I like uchi

Annalise is cute plus is a nice change ^_^
the others are the same old villagers cute but I see them too often

Last edited:
Phoebe because you won't have an uchi or an ostrich.

My mind says Phoebe because you need an uchi to get those awesome PWPs but my heart goes to Whitney or Skye (good luck having so many normals though lol). You can just swap her out when you complete the requests if you do end up getting her.

I say Phoebe simply because she's uchi, and having that balance might be nice! Phoebe is a good villager. Also, I think Annalise might be a good choice if you don't end up getting Phoebe.

I have amiibos for all of these so if you have regrets I can scan someone else!

I mean I have their cards. I could scan the one you decide on!

Whitney because of your town's name. I have her in my town and her eyes sparkle like diamonds which would be cute with the town name... Also can affirm that she is a sweetheart (Skye as well;))!

Back