• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Amiibo Cards + Question about them.

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I was wondering where would be the best sites to buy the welcome amiibo cards as I can't seem to find any of them. :(

I'm looking for Julia, Snooty, Wade and Plucky specifically so if anyone could help me find them that would be really nice.

What's your favourite/prized card which took forever to get? ^^

Just fyi, I'm in the UK/Ireland.

Last edited:
If you are only looking for those 4 villagers, I would try eBay, but if you are looking to have more cards try Target or BestBuy

eBay for specific cards :) I have bought individual villager cards for 1-2$ depending on the rarity. For the new Welcome Amiibo Card packs, I highly recommend Toys R' Us. They are the only place where my husband and I live that keeps them in stock (they had 3 pegs full of them!). I have had trouble with Target, GameStop (never has them, or if they do, it's a small amount left), and Best Buy. I think it just depends if you live in a small or larger town :). Good luck! I hope you find them! ^-^

GameStop. My GameStop had a sale. 2 dollars a pack. No wonder there is none there xd! eBay. I managed to snipe a marshal card for 2.99 and 20.00

eBay for specific cards :) I have bought individual villager cards for 1-2$ depending on the rarity. For the new Welcome Amiibo Card packs, I highly recommend Toys R' Us. They are the only place where my husband and I live that keeps them in stock (they had 3 pegs full of them!). I have had trouble with Target, GameStop (never has them, or if they do, it's a small amount left), and Best Buy. I think it just depends if you live in a small or larger town :). Good luck! I hope you find them! ^-^

I'll try Toys R'Us since that's the only place the people here have listed that I can find since I'm not in the Us.

eBay doesn't really sell popular cards individually for a good price anymore. These days, $5 is a good price for a popular villager's card...

Back