moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I was wondering where would be the best sites to buy the welcome amiibo cards as I can't seem to find any of them. :(

I'm looking for Julia, Snooty, Wade and Plucky specifically so if anyone could help me find them that would be really nice.

What's your favourite/prized card which took forever to get? ^^

Just fyi, I'm in the UK/Ireland.

Last edited:
If you are only looking for those 4 villagers, I would try eBay, but if you are looking to have more cards try Target or BestBuy

eBay for specific cards :) I have bought individual villager cards for 1-2$ depending on the rarity. For the new Welcome Amiibo Card packs, I highly recommend Toys R' Us. They are the only place where my husband and I live that keeps them in stock (they had 3 pegs full of them!). I have had trouble with Target, GameStop (never has them, or if they do, it's a small amount left), and Best Buy. I think it just depends if you live in a small or larger town :). Good luck! I hope you find them! ^-^

GameStop. My GameStop had a sale. 2 dollars a pack. No wonder there is none there xd! eBay. I managed to snipe a marshal card for 2.99 and 20.00

eBay for specific cards :) I have bought individual villager cards for 1-2$ depending on the rarity. For the new Welcome Amiibo Card packs, I highly recommend Toys R' Us. They are the only place where my husband and I live that keeps them in stock (they had 3 pegs full of them!). I have had trouble with Target, GameStop (never has them, or if they do, it's a small amount left), and Best Buy. I think it just depends if you live in a small or larger town :). Good luck! I hope you find them! ^-^

I'll try Toys R'Us since that's the only place the people here have listed that I can find since I'm not in the Us.

eBay doesn't really sell popular cards individually for a good price anymore. These days, $5 is a good price for a popular villager's card...

Back