• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bingo Card Problem

NinelivesBobcat

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So, this year I built my first Snowman. He gave me a bingo card but eventually he melted away before I completed it. Now I have a bingo card that I can't get rid of AT ALL. Can't sell it at Re-Tail, can't sell it at T&T, can't dispose it at trash bin, can't send it to a villager via letter etc. It's stuck. Does it go away when the snow around the town melts completely? Do I need to built a ton of Snowmen just to get rid of it? I'm pretty sure it will never be complete by the time the snow melts.

Last edited:
You can try visiting other towns. Many people on here play bingo. Speaking of which, my numbers are 20 and 33, if you need them.

you could build a bunch of snowmen, or you could visit other people's towns to get numbers from their snowmen

If you want to get rid of it fast then you should really look into the bingo thread in Re-Tail. If not then there's always building your own snowmen. I think they last 3 days before they melt? Something like that. You can build one snowman per day so you could always build your own every day, that gives you multiple numbers if you keep building them as they melt, and it would be fairly quick even then. As for when the card expires, I can't remember. I stopped playing midway through winter last year and when I started playing again the card had either disappeared or changed to paper, I can't remember which, and I don't know when exactly it expired. The fastest way of getting rid of it is definitely visiting other towns though.

As long as snow men can be built, you can't get rid of it. Once spring begins the card will be useless and you can throw it away in a bin or at retail.

I think it expires if you TT back one day if you want to get rid of it quickly.

Back