• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Draw my OCs? >~<

Abbaba

Rons got himself a howler
Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
I completely broke and I would really like some art (Since I basically have none, highest is 7) so I would appreciate it if any of you would like to draw my OCs? You can draw them for practise, if you're bored or if you're just a really nice person :) Or whatever you want

Link to characters: Click. Click. Click.

Hope you have a great day!
:D:D:D:D:D

UPDATE: SO IM NOT COMPLETELY BROKE THANKS TO WHATNAMENOW AND THEIR GENEROUS GIVEAWAYS SO I AM WILLING TO PAY BUT IM GONNA BE REALLY REALLY PICKY SINCE IM A LIL MONEYSAVER (even tho it's only in tbt, a number, I care very much sorry)

Last edited:
I will use your OCs to practice later & if they're any good I'll save them & send them to you!

You're welcome~ I won't make any promises, I've been struggling with the outline for hours *facepalm*

You're welcome~ I won't make any promises, I've been struggling with the outline for hours *facepalm*

I don't mind if you don't want to show me, and don't worry, it takes me a long time to do any of it lol XD

I looked through your OCs, and I really fell in love with Alex's design. I've been in the midst of drawing her in my free time actually.

I'm super rusty with my cartoon/anime style so this is sort of a practice drawing, but I'd love to show you when I've finished it! (Hopefully by tomorrow or so, haha.)

I looked through your OCs, and I really fell in love with Alex's design. I've been in the midst of drawing her in my free time actually.

I'm super rusty with my cartoon/anime style so this is sort of a practice drawing, but I'd love to show you when I've finished it! (Hopefully by tomorrow or so, haha.)

Oh, yay! Thank you for drawing her, it's really hard to find people who draw generator OCs :)
And I can't wait to see it!! Eeeee! ^•^

I drew Katilyn.
sorry, the color's a bit off

Katilyn.jpg

I drew Katilyn.
sorry, the color's a bit off

View attachment 190920

Aw, thank you for drawing her! I love the cherry pattern in the background:D
(I forgot about this thread whoops)

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 191126
https://dulcetowl.tumblr.com/post/154915043257/my-take-on-alex-an-oc-designed-by-lovely-abbaba

Finally finished it! It's not exactly like the reference and well, I'm not the best at anatomy/clothing wrinkles, haha. I hope you like it anyways. This is definitely something I really enjoyed in my spare time and it made me want to draw again.

Have a super awesome Christmas~~~

Omg this is so amazing!!!!! I thought when you said you were doing it in your spare time it was going to be a sketch or something but this is an actual piece of art! You're so fabulous, thank you so much!
You have an amazing Christmas too ^^

im drawing Mia c: it might be a little messy or bland because i just got a drawing tablet (Wacom) yesterday!

EDIT:: sorry not anymore

Last edited:
7zodMot.jpg

Drew something fast and sloppy for the new year! >w< I have a toyhouse (dreambell) that you can credit it to but I... haven't uploaded there yet~ xD

Last edited:
7zodMot.jpg

Drew something fast and sloppy for the new year! >w< I have a toyhouse (dreambell) that you can credit it to but I... haven't uploaded there yet~ xD

Aww thank you, of course I'll credit you! I just saw this as I don't check it too much, thank you so much! :D

Last edited:
Back