• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you wish villagers could wear accessories and long sleeves + dresses?

Tobiume

awaiting
Bells
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
): Why do all the super hero villagers get to put stuff on their head but not normal villagers? I also think that dresses would look pretty good on some villagers, though I guess they'd be a little long on the smaller villagers like squirrels or bear cubs.

i wish i could give them like glow wands and balloons to hold during the day/night omg

i just wish they were more aware such as when it's snowing they could at least put long sleeves/coats & maybe cute little scarves on. like when it rains they carry umbrellas. i think dresses would be charming

Being able to suggest them clothes would be a great start. T_T The way they ask us for new furniture they should ask us for new clothes. But back to topic scarves looks adorable ! Sheep should share :p

I wish villager can wear dress or accessories too (hat, flower etc...) :< , they will be very cute ( ? v ? )

Accessories would be cool, but GOD there's nothing I want more than long sleeves for our villagers. I know some of those little buggers have fur and all, but would it hurt to at least put on a sweater during a blizzard? Damn.

i don't think they should wear accessories but it would be cute to see them with balloons and glow wands and stuff like that.. also the long sleeves would be really cute and so would the dresses but i don't know if nintendo would ever implement something like that into the game. it would be nice to dream of it though. i love ac and i hope they decide to keep it alive.

I would love that, but the longsleeved items are just turned into tanktops. And in HHD, I encountered this.

WVW69jvMWagphAmz6L

YESSS. I love that we can dress them up and put hats and accessories on them in HHD, I'd love that in the next main installment of the game!! If they added sleeves and dresses I'd be sooooo happy <3 (I would want to be able to change them myself, but it's not entirely needed.)

Last edited:
Back