• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your town flag?

My town flag is just some stars, which is unfitting since my town name is Lavender. I guess I'm just using the stars until I can make or get someone to make a better one.

Mine is a little sunset seascape with a sailboat on the water that I made one day when I was bored and felt like experimenting. Think I might change it to something more fitting for my town name.

Mine is an ugly Leaf in a white circle with a weird star and then the background around the circle is purple. I made it when I first got the game and I've been thinking of changing it but IDK what to change it to...so yes.

It's sad... I still haven't gotten around to designing a flag, haha. Mine is still the default tree.

Zebilage- Savannah portrait
Purely- the 3 purple hybrid flower saying purely
Trilogy - for now it's the regular tree I really need to changed it but I'm lazy

Just the town Beetle. I don't know how to design my own design or how to get other people design. My flag is very lame.

The flag of Zeeland, the Netherlands. I just really like the symbolism considering the history of the province: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Zeeland
My town is named after the American state of Virginia. Yeah idk what I was thinking cause none of this makes any sense, xD. It sure looks nice though.

My town flag is a remastered version of the starter rose flag. I was too lazy to recreate my old flag so I just redid that one. I'm not really happy with it and I have plans to change it since it looks terrible just not now though. My old flag was a milk carton with a face, that looked real cute. The colours of my current flag are white and grey. It makes my town look historic, which isn't the look i'm going for TBH.

Back