• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How many 3DS games do you own?

I have 8. Significantly less than normal nintendo games because I was much older when the 3DS came out. As a lid I bought the cheap 10$ games you could find in the supermarket and I got much more picky over time.

sold the two games i had left (mario kart 7 and nintendogs + cats). all of the games i owned were physical copies (eg tomadachi life, pilotwings resort, super mario 3D land, etc). think i had around 8 in total?

Used to own dozens, but most of them were Pokemon games. Now I own less...

Right now I only have New Leaf, Pokémon Sun and Super Mario 3D Land.

I don't even know where all my old games went, I must have sold them regularly. I really miss the (3)DS era, the Switch has so amazing games from all types of devs but the DS really was peak Nintendo.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (digital)
Fire Emblem: Awakening (digital)
Mario Kart 7 (physical)
Pokemon X (physical)
Pokemon Sun (physical)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (physical)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (physical)

So 7, way fewer than I thought. But I have a whole shelf of regular DS games.

Luckily I held onto mine over the years and didn't trade them in. I also have a couple of DS games but I didn't list them.

Pokemon Sun & Moon
Pokemon X & Y
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Harvest moon Tale of two towns
Story of Seasons
Story of Seasons trio of towns
Super mario bros 2
Mariokart 7
ACNL & Happy Home Designer
Zelda Link between worlds (never played it lmao)
Mario Party Island tour

I have a lot of Nintendo 3DS games, I'll just list my favorites...

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer

Tomodachi Life

Miitopia

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX

Mario Kart 7

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Back