• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was the first console you have ever owned?

A DS Lite haha.. It was black and red. I still have it, actually, but the screen is kinda broken and it does weird things when I turn it on sometimes. I got it back in 2008 or something I think for Christmas with a few DS games that my mom bought me. That was probably one of the best gifts ever, I remember I being super obsessed with Super Mario Bros and Mario Party (which I got later on).

The original gray Gameboy. Used to play Super Mario Land all the time as a kid until I heard a pop. It was the batteries inside. But then I got the GB color.

first console ever was my playstation 1, i loved playing spyro the dragon on it c: as for nintendo, it was the original red ds (yes, the fat one) and the silver gamecube

i shared a nintendo 64 with my brother in the 90s we got zelda oot and 007 goldeneye with it, we also got a virtualboy and some mario game and a tennis game. After that a gameboy color (lime green) with pokemon silver

An Atari 2600. Once Nintendo came out, we've had all of them, except the Wii U and Switch. I probably won't bother with Wii U, and I'm going to wait a bit to see what else comes out for the Switch before getting that.

Mine was a pink Gameboy color! It was part of a combo pack with Pokemon Blue and the game strategy guide. I don't think I even asked for it, but it was an amazing gift :') My first non-handheld console was a PS2.

Last edited:
N64.

then it was DS Lite, DSi, Xbox 360, 3DS, then went backwards and got Gamecube XD

My first handheld was technically my Nintendo DS Lite (it was red) but I stole my brothers gameboy all the time as a kid.
My first console was my gamecube :- )

The first consol was playstation. :) The first playstation though it was grayish white and I remembered playing x-men and DoD a lot. After that I had the gamecube! It was a lot of fun playing Mario Party and Mario Kart!

In my household it was a SNES (Cuz im old) , but for me personally was a GBA for handheld, then a PS4 for an actual console on my own.

my family had a wii, but the first system I owned for myself was my ds lite!

Last edited:
The DS Lite AND the GameBoy Advance (GBA). I got them both for Christmas.
I loath it when people call the DS Lite the 2DS. I stopped talking to someone a few years ago when the 3DS was released because they started to call every DS prior to it the 2DS...

We're cool now though.

N64 gamecube wii wii wii wii ( yes i do own 4 wiis ) wii u and 3ds i want a new 3ds tho

Back