• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Found, thank you!

Pokemanz

dont be such a sour wolf
Bells
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Might be a bit confusing so I'll explain.

You have the option of displaying custom designs in Able Sisters (for villagers to wear) and on custom design boards. However, they must be your own design or you can't display them. I'm looking for a tool that can convert other designs so they register in the game as "yours" and you can display them.

I did this before as I have a wheel kirby pattern on one of my custom design boards even though I didn't create it. It's been so long that I can't remember which tool I used, but I found some clothing patterns that I'd really like my villagers to wear so I was hoping someone could find it for me.

Last edited:
Are you possibly talking about this website? I can't think of any others but this is the site I used to use as well.

There's an Android app I use that lets you scan the design code, then edit it aswell as the name, creator, etc. I change the creator ID to mine, then make a new code, and it accepts it as mine.

Back