• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Preordered the Sanrio cards...

LinkToTheWorld

The past is obdurate
Bells
Lobo
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
And I'm so excited!!
Can't wait to move in Chelsea and Marty, it's a shame I have to wait 2 weeks but I couldn't get them any quicker without paying a fortune on eBay.

Do you like the look of these new villagers? Which one is your favourite? :)

I've pre-ordered them too :D

My favourites are Etoile and Chai, although I love the Hello Kitty items that Rilla has.

I love Etoile and Toby! I'm gonna try to get them although I love all my current villagers so much that it'll be REALLY hard.

I actually really like the sheep (Etollie? Is it?). I don't normally like them but she's so pretty...
Chelsea is my absolute favourite though, so elegant :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Etoile and Toby! I'm gonna try to get them although I love all my current villagers so much that it'll be REALLY hard.

It actually came at the right time for me, I needed to change up my villagers so I'll be moving some of the Sanrio villagers in alongside the special amiibo villagers

Toby is also so cute...

Lucky Europeans lol. No release date for US yet...

And I'm not gonna pay $50 just to see that it's probably region locked.

Wouldn't think they'd be much longer for you, we still have to wait 2 weeks before they're released and I'm impatient ;)
Eager to get my town sorted with the new villagers

eBay are selling them but people have put such high prices for them, then you've got the costs when they get to your side. Still won't come any faster unless you pay extra for delivery and even the it's still a wait. I considered it as I also wanted to buy the MH amiibo, just can't justify the price :(

I personally think Toby has the best furniture, he will fit perfectly with what I want to do

The Sanrio villagers are totally cute! But I'm really worried they won't release the cards for the rest of Europe, seeing as Nintendo UK doesn't deliver to other countries and the other countries seem like they don't have Nintendo Stores (at least Germany and Austria don't).

I don't feel the cards are that badly priced on eBay and the like, especially seeing as 1) the cards already cost €5.60 and 2) at least in the UK, it looks like you can only get 1 pack per person. Plus, you normally have to pay €5 for a pack of 3 cards, of which 2 are normal villagers, and with the Sanrio cards you get all of them in one pack without having to trade or buy more for the same price.

At the Nintendo store in the U.K. They're only ?4 for a packet of all 6, on eBay they're going for around ?50 for all 6, slightly cheaper if you have the smaller packets. Plus you will only need one pack for yourself as it includes all villagers. I'm glad they've done it that way, I was sure they were going to make it random so we would have to buy several to get all the set

Will check out release dates for everywhere else, I assumed that when they released in the U.K. They would also release all over Europe, maybe at a different retailer? Will check it out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just had a look and apparently the release date for the whole of Europe is the end of November, so they will be available, just can't seem to find out where from...

I really hope they come to the US :'c We miss out on a lot of cute stuff

Last edited:
I thought I had read somewhere about them coming there in December...can't find anything about it now though so not sure :(
I'm sure they will come over there though, they can't not do really as there would be a bit of an outrage

- - - Post Merge - - -

Coming to America that is...

I'm not really a fan of either sheep or elephant villagers, but I really like the design on both. Especially the elephant, Chai. In contrast, I was really happy that they did Pompompurin but disappointed with Marty's design... I wish he were... cuter? Lol

So jealous :( I too am afraid to spend the money just to find out they're region locked. I wonder if NA is better off buying the sets off eBay from Japanese sellers?

Back