• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Ordinance

What's your ordinacne?

• Beautiful Town

Votes: 121 91.7%
  • Bell Boom

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Early Bird

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

GirlPolarBear

that tea girl
Bells
I'm curious what your ordinances are!

I'm going to guess the highest voted will be Beautiful Town because of the watering bothers!
I'm going to guess the lowest voted will be Early Bird... I don't think people will be up that early ;u;

Yep. I'm gonna support your theory by saying that I use the beautiful town ordinance. I don't mind weeds but having to worry about all the flowers wilting is too bothersome.

oops voted for the wrong one
i have beautiful obviously because i have millions of flowers and i aint got no time to water my flowers for 3 hours a day

Mine's the Beautiful Town ordinance. It helps with breeding hybrids, plus I can time-travel and my flowers don't die. :D

Yep, I top have the beautiful ordinance in effect. Mostly for the watering lol

Beautiful Town. Anything other is quite annoying for me, as I cannot play everyday and I hate when my flowers die.

Beautiful ordinance is very popular.
I've read recommendations for using bell boom for a while to build up the bells and then move on.
I put bell boom on and stuck with it!
Have several towns, some have bell boom, one hasn't got anything.

Bell boom is great except for one fact - items on the island cost 20% more medals - BUT you don't get extra medals from the tours.

What puts me off beautiful ordinance is the extra flowers villagers plant, I don't mind watering the flowers I have got.
Eventually I will use it though.

Beautiful town. I'm too lazy to pick weeds and water flowers daily. Ew.

There are times I really want night owl cause I play late but keeping my town clean is more helpful to me.

I use the Beautiful Town ordinance in all three of my towns because I time travel and watering flowers became rather bothersome after a while. It's a shame we can't have two ordinances running simultaneously though, because I really enjoyed Night Owl when I used to have it active a few years back.

I would have early bird as I'm up early rather than late, but can't do that because I've got so many flowers :(
So I have beautiful town. I wish we could have 2 running at a time, the beautiful town/bell town with the early bird/night owl

Last edited:
Beautiful. Had it from the get go. Didn't even bother trying the others out. I don't want to see my flowers wilting and caring for them can be tedious. I've already got so many other daily chores to do! xD

im like the majority beautiful town

why?
i dont have the time to give water to all my plants and especially for all my towns
il take hours even thought with the golden watering can and plus i aso time travel sometimes so yeah

Beautiful town! I would set it as the night owl ordinance if watering flowers wasn't an issue. I just have too many!

Beautiful Town forever!! I love all my healthy flowers. Not too concerned about Bell Boom/bells as I feel they are easy to come by and I'm not expanding my house or building PWPs very often. As for the other two, I don't see the harm in setting the time back temporarily to have the shops open.

I have night owl because I usually only play at night and I like to be able to sell fish from the island. Plus it makes it possible to get golden roses.

I usually have beautiful town, but I switch to bell boom if I want to get some gold roses.

I have the Beautiful Town ordinance so that way if I stop playing the game for a few weeks/months, I won't come back to find everything a dead and barren landscape.

Back