• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your Ordinance

What's your ordinacne?

• Beautiful Town

Votes: 121 91.7%
  • Bell Boom

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Early Bird

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I use the Beautiful Town ordinance in all three of my towns because I time travel and watering flowers became rather bothersome after a while. It's a shame we can't have two ordinances running simultaneously though, because I really enjoyed Night Owl when I used to have it active a few years back.

same!! i miss night owl so much, but it would take 30+ minutes to water all my flowers each day and was taking away from the fun of my game... why can't we have 2 :'(

tbh I could use them all at once. like pls I want a pretty town, I wanna be rich and i'm up early and I stay up late. Like please, let me enact a second town ordinance. ; - ;

It'd be fine if I only had maybe 100 or so flowers, but I have close to 1000 now, and watering 1000 flowers everyday would be absolute hell.

I have the Beautiful Town Ordinance but I have Bell Boom in my cycling town.

But I would pay for Leif to go around my town and water the flowers while I lay in the hammock drinking my daily coffee from Brewster as a part of the Beautiful Ordinance!!

I'd totally watch him water the flowers as Official Town Gardener!

Last edited:
I second the want for a second ordinance! I get up late a lot and having Night Owl in addition to Beautiful Town would be so helpful!

Beautiful~
Though in my second one I might go for bell boom. It's just cycling anyways!

I really want a blue/purple/basically space themed town so, I need a lot of hybrids. If I didn't have the beautiful town ordinance, I'd probably have early bird OR night owl.. I play both very early, before school, but also very late on weekends

Beautiful Town, mainly for the flowers and less trash while fishing ^^

Beautiful, in every town I've ever had. I've wanted to try out new ordinances but I just cannot water every single on of my flowers every single day, especially since I often take long breaks for the game.

Last edited:
I have Beautiful town because I am too lazy to water every day and I don't want to lose my precious flower children. I probably should have Night Owl on because I am always on really late but I just TT so it doesn't really matter anyways.

idg people who have the early bird or night owl ordinance, just set the clock a few hours forward or behind to match your schedule??? why u gotta mess with your flowers
but even though i have the beautiful town ordinance, i still water everyday since i don't have much hybrids yet

Last edited:
Woah that's a lot of votes for beautiful town O.O

But I mean logically it's the most beneficial one. I have it in both of my towns as well. :p

idg people who have the early bird or night owl ordinance, just set the clock a few hours forward or behind to match your schedule??? why u gotta mess with your flowers
but even though i have the beautiful town ordinance, i still water everyday since i don't have much hybrids yet

Yeah I mean... the beautiful town seems to decrease the chance of hybrids

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I mean... the beautiful town seems to decrease the chance of hybrids

I really love the Night Owl ordinance but having the Beautiful Town ordinance just.. seems so important and time-saving. I don't want to have to spend an hour every single day watering flowers

Back