Votes: 121 91.7%
  • Bell Boom

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Night Owl

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Early Bird

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I use the Beautiful Town ordinance in all three of my towns because I time travel and watering flowers became rather bothersome after a while. It's a shame we can't have two ordinances running simultaneously though, because I really enjoyed Night Owl when I used to have it active a few years back.

same!! i miss night owl so much, but it would take 30+ minutes to water all my flowers each day and was taking away from the fun of my game... why can't we have 2 :'(

tbh I could use them all at once. like pls I want a pretty town, I wanna be rich and i'm up early and I stay up late. Like please, let me enact a second town ordinance. ; - ;

It'd be fine if I only had maybe 100 or so flowers, but I have close to 1000 now, and watering 1000 flowers everyday would be absolute hell.

I have the Beautiful Town Ordinance but I have Bell Boom in my cycling town.

But I would pay for Leif to go around my town and water the flowers while I lay in the hammock drinking my daily coffee from Brewster as a part of the Beautiful Ordinance!!

I'd totally watch him water the flowers as Official Town Gardener!

Last edited:
I second the want for a second ordinance! I get up late a lot and having Night Owl in addition to Beautiful Town would be so helpful!

Beautiful~
Though in my second one I might go for bell boom. It's just cycling anyways!

I really want a blue/purple/basically space themed town so, I need a lot of hybrids. If I didn't have the beautiful town ordinance, I'd probably have early bird OR night owl.. I play both very early, before school, but also very late on weekends

Beautiful Town, mainly for the flowers and less trash while fishing ^^

Beautiful, in every town I've ever had. I've wanted to try out new ordinances but I just cannot water every single on of my flowers every single day, especially since I often take long breaks for the game.

Last edited:
I have Beautiful town because I am too lazy to water every day and I don't want to lose my precious flower children. I probably should have Night Owl on because I am always on really late but I just TT so it doesn't really matter anyways.

idg people who have the early bird or night owl ordinance, just set the clock a few hours forward or behind to match your schedule??? why u gotta mess with your flowers
but even though i have the beautiful town ordinance, i still water everyday since i don't have much hybrids yet

Last edited:
Woah that's a lot of votes for beautiful town O.O

But I mean logically it's the most beneficial one. I have it in both of my towns as well. :p

idg people who have the early bird or night owl ordinance, just set the clock a few hours forward or behind to match your schedule??? why u gotta mess with your flowers
but even though i have the beautiful town ordinance, i still water everyday since i don't have much hybrids yet

Yeah I mean... the beautiful town seems to decrease the chance of hybrids

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I mean... the beautiful town seems to decrease the chance of hybrids

I really love the Night Owl ordinance but having the Beautiful Town ordinance just.. seems so important and time-saving. I don't want to have to spend an hour every single day watering flowers

Back