• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

Trystin

yikes
Bells
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
I'm gonna be a leopard. I got invited to a party and I've never been invited to anything before because I suck and am super awkward but anyway my mom had to make sure my costume was "appropriate" so literally I had to get a one piece leopard zipster and a venetian mask but wHAteVeR. After Halloween I'm gonna run around the house in my costume because it has a tail and I wanna tick off my cat.

I was away on holidays so I didn't get a lot of time to make a costume. My husband, myself and our cat are going as TY beanie babies. I am going as a penguin beanie baby

Not going as anything. I live in quite a remote area, and nobody really does or gets the opportunity to. If I could, I'd probably go as Bowie's Button Eyes character.

I'm going as my interpretation of Cake's "girl in a short skirt and a long jacket". I'm most excited to get my fingernails done to shine like justice.

nothing. i stopped dressing up and going out awhile ago

A bitter 19 year old who doesn't wanna see kids at my house :)

no idea. i've been working nonstop and the first idea i had (that i really loved ;-;) fell through, so now i'm gonna have to throw something together last minute.

my little sister is being a crazy cat lady though, which is gonna be adorable so i had to share it lmao. she's wearing a bathrobe + bunny slippers and we're taping little cat stuffed animals all over her.

no idea. i've been working nonstop and the first idea i had (that i really loved ;-;) fell through, so now i'm gonna have to throw something together last minute.

my little sister is being a crazy cat lady though, which is gonna be adorable so i had to share it lmao. she's wearing a bathrobe + bunny slippers and we're taping little cat stuffed animals all over her.

lol that's crazy. Crazy cat lady crazy ;) she should bring a real cat with her xd

nothing, im going to a halloween drag show and there's probably going to be a lot of people dressed up, but I'm boring, I have a halloween tshirt though, that I'll wear

Not sure if I'm going to be trick or treating this year due to adults giving me dirty looks for being "too old" I guess. If I was going to dress up, I'd probably just be wearing these glasses and suspenders as per usual.
screen480x480.jpeg
Now that I think about it, I was probably getting dirty looks because my costume required 0 thought or effort to be put together. Besides, I'm not sure if those scary af clown sightings are over yet lel.

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be dressing up for Halloween this year. If I'm not busy though, I'll probably think of something and throw it together at the last minute. But at this moment, I have no idea.

Back