• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Prize Pack Game Introduces New Collectible Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I got in my prize pack >.<

t45V8w2.jpg

Thanks so much for my letter and everything T-T
I want to use the stickers....but I don't want to....hnnn I don't wanna waste them

any chance of a heads up re how much these character collectibles will cost in the shop?? *A*

I think I've figured out who villager 2 is...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind people have already guesses it :p

No, it was just the pillow and perler beads that included a prize pack. The other ones (amiibo, download codes, etc.) did not.

Yeah this is accurate, sorry for any confusion. The reason being that the amiibo for example were purchased directly from Amazon, so obviously we can't package anything with them. Whereas the pillows and perler beads were directly shipped from TBT, so it's trivial to throw in the prize pack.

No my keyboard is broken...... .......... ..., . .,. ,.,, ............. ... ,,, ,,, ,. .............. ....... ........ .......

stab the broken keys that should stop them from typing things in :}

Last edited:
Aw, I didn't get my prize pack yet. :( I want to play the game.

Also I must get a Jack collectible. I can't wait until Halloween! *Throws all my tbt*

Finally got home today! Here's what I got in mine. I absolutely love the Katie sticker! ^_^

ATBpWrB.jpg

Also shoutout to Jeremy and his awesome (terrible) drawing and hand writing. xD

IMG_4170.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back