• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Moon Card Request Cycling Thread v4. [Perman. Closed.] Poll added at last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, if I get Poppy from someone else before she is in your cycle town, will the reserve fee be refunded?

I came home early! I will add you. Please let me know when you will be ready. Thanks again for waiting. That was very kind of you. Thank you for helping me get my dreamy :)

Quick question, if I get Poppy from someone else before she is in your cycle town, will the reserve fee be refunded?

Actually I had just posted on your wall in more detail. But yes!

I came home early! I will add you. Please let me know when you will be ready. Thanks again for waiting. That was very kind of you. Thank you for helping me get my dreamy :)

No problem! Let me grab that ds and add you.

in boxes: void

Prince - Lazy

Prince_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
hi, can i reserve apple? i charge 30 tbt for tier 4 villagers in my own cycle town so would you want me to pay that?

hi, can i reserve apple? i charge 30 tbt for tier 4 villagers in my own cycle town so would you want me to pay that?

It's up to you. I'll still charge you 3 tbt, but if you feel generous you can give me your price.

in boxes: void

Chow - Cranky

284px-Chow_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Last edited:
Poppy ;0 could I lurk for her EDIT: reserve her* first I gotta see if she's in my void cause if she is I won't take her..

Last edited:
Is anybody lurking for Kyle? If not could I pay part of the reservation for him? it would be 40 TBT right?
mwee just in case ^-^

Last edited:
Is anybody lurking for Kyle? If not could I pay part of the reservation for him? it would be 40 TBT right?
mwee just in case ^-^

I don't believe anyone is lurkig, but yes you could pay part. It is 40 tbt so it'd be 20tbt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back