Cycling Moon Card Request Cycling Thread v4. [Perman. Closed.] Poll added at last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I wanted to reserve Skye and I realized I had another villager moving in soon so I cancel bye please ignore this thank

Last edited:
ok will do~

thanks-- I'm slowly cycling. Psure I got sick from my flu shot so I keep falling asleep..xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes:void

Olaf - Smug

AC2.png

Last edited:
yay sick buddies.

nooo.. gotta cycle. V:

in boxes: void

Monty - Cranky

Monty_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

in boxes:void

Jay - Jock

Jay_NewLeaf_Official.jpg

Last edited:
in boxes:

Curlos- Reserved

Tent: None.

Last edited:
Does the "mwee" thing apply to the less popular villagers too?? You either ignored my earlier post about Rocket (who is tier 5) or missed it. Which is fine either way, but I'd like to know for future reference so I don't miss out next time one of my dreamies is in boxes.

hmmmm

- - - Post Merge - - -

so 50 btb for whitney?

yurrr

Does the "mwee" thing apply to the less popular villagers too?? You either ignored my earlier post about Rocket (who is tier 5) or missed it. Which is fine either way, but I'd like to know for future reference so I don't miss out next time one of my dreamies is in boxes.

Ah I'm sorry! It's just for tier 1/2. I missed it. ;//; I've been sick lately so I saw it was on the end of the page.. if I get her again and you don't have her yet I'll make sure she is yours.

yurrr

Ah I'm sorry! It's just for tier 1/2. I missed it. ;//; I've been sick lately so I saw it was on the end of the page.. if I get her again and you don't have her yet I'll make sure she is yours.

No worries! I figured that was the most likely explanation, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. :) I'm sorry you've been sick btw. It's incredibly generous of you to be doing this in the first place, much less when you're at less than 100%.

No worries! I figured that was the most likely explanation, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong. :) I'm sorry you've been sick btw. It's incredibly generous of you to be doing this in the first place, much less when you're at less than 100%.

Aww thank you. Gotta do something when I'm laying in bed dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back