• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Flora the peppy ostrich

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessAurora

Bells
Lucky
Ruby
Red Rose
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (124) +
Giving away ALL villagers that are not Fang, Roscoe and Marshal. I need them for my boyfriend's town. Please be prompt to pick them up when they're available. I won't keep them in boxes for longer than 30 minutes to an hour unless otherwise specified. They should all be 100% original.

Currently in boxes: Flora

Freya - Vogelbiene
Peanut - Timexturner
Lobo - Amilee
Genji - drowningfairies
Julian - PrincessPixiTheThird
Muffy - Nanako

(There are a lot that I void but never offer)
Agnes
Moe
Agent S

Last edited:
Ah! My friend Vogelbiene is looking for her! I'm going to let her know, but can I pay you a fee to hold Freya for her?

I've been looking for Freya for ages. I'd love to adopt her if she's available? Thanks!

Absolutely! Just contact me when he/she is available to take Freya. :)

Yes! Sending you 10 TBT as a reservation fee right now! I have left her a message, so hopefully she will be on soon! How late will you be on tonight?

Yes! Sending you 10 TBT as a reservation fee right now! I have left her a message, so hopefully she will be on soon! How late will you be on tonight?

I'll be around for another 3 hours. If she isn't around by then, I'll consider passing Freya to pinksuga instead (if pinksuga is available at the time). If that happens I'll send your TBT back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been looking for Freya for ages. I'd love to adopt her if she's available? Thanks!

See above post ^

I'll be around for another 3 hours. If she isn't around by then, I'll consider passing Freya to pinksuga instead (if pinksuga is available at the time). If that happens I'll send your TBT back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

See above post ^

Ok sounds good! Hopefully Vogelbiene will be on before then! ^-^

Well if she isn't available and I get Freya, than I'll also give you 10 tbt since I've been looking for her for so long :D

Dang... it looks like the time limit is almost up... :C I would take her into my town to hold for my friend, but pinksuga wants her too... :C

I'll be over in a sec!! Sorry, service was playing up ;o;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!! She'll be great hands <3

Original Peanut the peppy squirrel in boxes and looking for a home. I will be here for about 30 minutes and then I have school. I'll be back home around ~5pm forum time if anybody wants her then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back