• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else play Neko Atsume?

played it a year ago, got all cats and their gifts and bought all the items and different yard thingd. then it got boring so i uninstalled it. does anyone know if it has gotten any updates since the one where they added all the sweets stuff?

I just got a new phone so I had to start over again. =[ Trying to save up for the yard expansion is so hard! Trying to check as often as possible to snag pictures of all of the kitties to get my book filled again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

played it a year ago, got all cats and their gifts and bought all the items and different yard thingd. then it got boring so i uninstalled it. does anyone know if it has gotten any updates since the one where they added all the sweets stuff?

Yes, they had a summer update with a dino slide and shell items, and a few new cats I think. No new yards yet though, I was hoping for a halloween update but it looks like it's not gunna happen at this point, I just want spooky cats!

There have been at least 2 updates since the sugary remodel was added, the most recent having been available just this past week. Two new cats, new items, and a caf? style yard remodel that's quickly becoming one of my favorites, though sugary will always be my number one.

I play it sometimes. I've already got all the items and cats ages ago though. I actually think I deleted it from my phone for storage a few days ago

I am downloading it as I type this! I heard about it a while back, but had completely forgotten about it until I saw this thread! Cute kitty collecting here I come! =^-^=

Has anyone seen the Spoon Pet Collector game created by the same people who did Neko Atsume? It's the same concept but with these little cute animals called spoon pets. I downloaded it and it is super cute, just like NA! C:

Has anyone seen the Spoon Pet Collector game created by the same people who did Neko Atsume? It's the same concept but with these little cute animals called spoon pets. I downloaded it and it is super cute, just like NA! C:

yesss spoon pets is so cute .. all the little hamsters that you can pick up with a spoon, it's fun.

btw how does literally noone on the internet notice that the new caf? remodel in neko atsume has broken graphics?
the stairs on the right side of it are competely weird there's parts missing and oddly constructed, withthe stairs leading to under the floor upstairs. surprised i haven't seen anyone mention that anywhere..

Last edited:
I looove Neko Atsume, I've essentially played it through to 100% completion twice now because I got a new phone over the summer. I was heartbroken at the time because I couldn't transfer my data without hassle but it's actually been fun starting again. Now that I've got everything a second time it's hard to remember to check it though...

Didn't know there was an update lately, I'll need to check that out.

i've played it, but i haven't been on it for the past few months because i had it on my tablet and my tablet broke D:

I missed the new rare ninja cat while I was asleep. -_-

I think Frosty may have some competition when it comes to my favorite rare. Come back, Whiteshadow!

yes yes yes!, ive just started playing it again after so many months! (i had to start over rip me)

I play it. I love the artwork and the new updates to it. Sadly, I had everything in the game and then I lost my phone. I downloaded it again and I am working on it.

Back