• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How often do you plaÿ?

It got old fast, but I still design a room maybe once a month.

I play it every once in a while. It tends to be that I don't play it for some time and then I start to feel like picking it up again and so I do. Then I usually play it every day I have time to, for maybe a week, and then it often falls back by the wayside for weeks or more. ^^" That's how I play most games though, minus that they usually last more than a week. But without any actual story or many goals, HHD can start to feel repetitive if you overdo it.

I was thinking of getting this game, but it required amiibo cards, and that was when I had no cards at all. I heard bad reviews about the game too, but I just wanted to stick to ACNL!

I was SUPER into it the first, months but I don't play anymore. I've logged 103 hours though!

when nobody has their gate open on NL I make sure to talk to all my villagers then I save and quit and just play HHD

Last edited:
I never play it, it got boring super fast, and now that the update is out in New Leaf, there seems to be little to no point in getting back into it.

i play it like, a few times a month. the update was completely useless in my opionion: i want a new game, not more spin offs and ways for them to make money! i only get amiibo cards because i love collecting things, but i rarely get them at that. its so boring if you dont have a certain goal to work to, and when you first start and have NOTHING its so tiring to get stuff because i dont like to trade.

Not at all anymore. I played a little bit after the Welcome Amiibo update but things have declined. Such a shame. :(

Last edited:
I play it from time to time; whenever I get really in the mood for home design lol

I started playing for about 5 hours and afterwards I never touched the game again. Good thing it belonged to my friend and wasn't something I actually paid for.

The thing is, AC:HD is just a sad excuse for Nintendo to come out with some ACNL amiibo merch IMO. They had nothing in store for the new gimmick so they created an entirely new game for that reason. The new update to the main game is just another reason due to that, I believe.

every couple months. i got my copy on october 10th of last year i believe and it's really not an exciting game.. but it's fun to play with family members or friends and design houses with them. i think i've probably only decorated 40 villagers' houses throughout the whole game so far lol

Last edited:

I don't play it as much as I thought I would :<
I really like designing homes, but it seems to have lost its charm for me quickly. I'm not sure why. I think it's just because the main task for me right now is unlocking more furniture, so there's not as much passion in what I'm doing? I don't know! I'd like to play more, but I'm just not having as much fun anymore.

Back