• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who do you watch on Youtube?

littletwinclouds

sleepy girl~
Bells
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
Famous Mushroom
I watch a whole broad spectrum of stuff depending on my mood.

For gaming stuff I watch Funhaus, and lately I've been watching mischacrossing's lets plays of Stardew Valley (she's so cute!)
I watch a bunch of cooking channels - I LOVE miniature cooking and kracie sets, so for those I watch minature space and rrcherrypie (i think they're just called nameless now?) and Cooking With Dog because I wanna be besties with Francis and Chef
also a bunch of "normal" cooking channels like Jamie Oliver and Gennaro Contaldo
I also love cake decorating videos because they're so soothing!!
Simply Nailogical is my waifu

(also I watch h3h3 / Ethan and Hila and Filthy Frank bc i am //edgy// lol)

I like watching gaming but like more gaming channels are just too lively for me so I only watch markipiler, cryaotic, game grumps and achievement hunter. I watch simply nailogical too! She's awesome~. I watch alot of kpop related channels too lol. I used to be into alot of vloggers but as I grew up I just started to find them uninteresting so I dont watch them anymore :\ idk I just watch whatever is recommended to me n I am subscribed to quite alot of random channels :p

Cow Chop, Jacksfilms and Jenna Marbles usually but i'll thrown in an occasional Shane Dawson, Cr1tikal and Funhaus in there lol

I love Cooking with Dog! I also wanna be besties with Chef. And she could cook me okonomiyaki.

Last edited:
music lol?

otherwise this mario maker fail guy trying diabolic stages cant remember his name but p fun

Zylbrad, Game Grumps, Pyrocynical, Leafy, and Gamexplain for the most part.

Rob **** (Seriously Strange)
Top15s
Earspasm Music
Matthew Santoro

There's more but I can't remember at the moment.

AsapSCIENCE
Vsauce
Good Mythical Morning/Rhett & Link
Jacksfilms
nigahiga
Matthew Santoro
schmoyoho

+ Any lighthearted comedy channels and EDM channels like MonsterCat, MrSuicideSheep, and NCS.

i watch a few gamers, mostly flabaliki, goodtimeswithscar, cry, silvarret, deligracy, n some others.

i watch some music channels uhh idk they are quite many

misc ppl i watch are clara henry, montefjanton, kati morton, jacksfilms n some otheeerrrsss ... i barely watch vloggers anymore tbh

Lots of gaming related channels. Markiplier, jacksepticeye, game grumps, and game theorists. I also watch Onision's channels, jacksfilms, and daily bumps. These three are my favorites :)

I watch Let's Players like Best Friends Play, ChristopherOdd, SSoHPKC; movie critics like Nostalgia Critic and Cinema Snob and general content creators like Fine Bros, Smosh, jackfilms, h3h3 and so forth.

yesssss mischacrossing

leafyishere (lets not start an argument)
doddleoddle & doddlevloggle
noodlerella
social repose
the anime man
lostpause
akidearest
arvun

i watch a lot of youtubers, but i'm only subscribed to like 4 people lmao

i'm subscribed to

markiplier
mostpopulargirlsinschool (its a youtube series)
jaiden animations (only discovered her a couple weeks ago, but i love)
melanie martinez

youtubers i watch frequently but aren't subscribed to are ||superwoman||, shane dawson, colleen ballinger, and leafyishere (why)

also a bunch of music videos/lyric videos too lmao

Last edited:
I watch quite many channels in Youtube, but my faves are Dan and Phil, Simply Nailogical (holo, my fellow holosexuals ;3), Matthew Santoro and SwimmyBird941~ Also I like to watch music videos (basically just the ones for Eurovision songs, haha) c:

Back