Who do you watch on Youtube?

littletwinclouds

sleepy girl~
Bells
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
Flea
Famous Mushroom
I watch a whole broad spectrum of stuff depending on my mood.

For gaming stuff I watch Funhaus, and lately I've been watching mischacrossing's lets plays of Stardew Valley (she's so cute!)
I watch a bunch of cooking channels - I LOVE miniature cooking and kracie sets, so for those I watch minature space and rrcherrypie (i think they're just called nameless now?) and Cooking With Dog because I wanna be besties with Francis and Chef
also a bunch of "normal" cooking channels like Jamie Oliver and Gennaro Contaldo
I also love cake decorating videos because they're so soothing!!
Simply Nailogical is my waifu

(also I watch h3h3 / Ethan and Hila and Filthy Frank bc i am //edgy// lol)

I like watching gaming but like more gaming channels are just too lively for me so I only watch markipiler, cryaotic, game grumps and achievement hunter. I watch simply nailogical too! She's awesome~. I watch alot of kpop related channels too lol. I used to be into alot of vloggers but as I grew up I just started to find them uninteresting so I dont watch them anymore :\ idk I just watch whatever is recommended to me n I am subscribed to quite alot of random channels :p

Cow Chop, Jacksfilms and Jenna Marbles usually but i'll thrown in an occasional Shane Dawson, Cr1tikal and Funhaus in there lol

I love Cooking with Dog! I also wanna be besties with Chef. And she could cook me okonomiyaki.

Last edited:
music lol?

otherwise this mario maker fail guy trying diabolic stages cant remember his name but p fun

Zylbrad, Game Grumps, Pyrocynical, Leafy, and Gamexplain for the most part.

Rob **** (Seriously Strange)
Top15s
Earspasm Music
Matthew Santoro

There's more but I can't remember at the moment.

AsapSCIENCE
Vsauce
Good Mythical Morning/Rhett & Link
Jacksfilms
nigahiga
Matthew Santoro
schmoyoho

+ Any lighthearted comedy channels and EDM channels like MonsterCat, MrSuicideSheep, and NCS.

i watch a few gamers, mostly flabaliki, goodtimeswithscar, cry, silvarret, deligracy, n some others.

i watch some music channels uhh idk they are quite many

misc ppl i watch are clara henry, montefjanton, kati morton, jacksfilms n some otheeerrrsss ... i barely watch vloggers anymore tbh

Lots of gaming related channels. Markiplier, jacksepticeye, game grumps, and game theorists. I also watch Onision's channels, jacksfilms, and daily bumps. These three are my favorites :)

I watch Let's Players like Best Friends Play, ChristopherOdd, SSoHPKC; movie critics like Nostalgia Critic and Cinema Snob and general content creators like Fine Bros, Smosh, jackfilms, h3h3 and so forth.

yesssss mischacrossing

leafyishere (lets not start an argument)
doddleoddle & doddlevloggle
noodlerella
social repose
the anime man
lostpause
akidearest
arvun

i watch a lot of youtubers, but i'm only subscribed to like 4 people lmao

i'm subscribed to

markiplier
mostpopulargirlsinschool (its a youtube series)
jaiden animations (only discovered her a couple weeks ago, but i love)
melanie martinez

youtubers i watch frequently but aren't subscribed to are ||superwoman||, shane dawson, colleen ballinger, and leafyishere (why)

also a bunch of music videos/lyric videos too lmao

Last edited:
I watch quite many channels in Youtube, but my faves are Dan and Phil, Simply Nailogical (holo, my fellow holosexuals ;3), Matthew Santoro and SwimmyBird941~ Also I like to watch music videos (basically just the ones for Eurovision songs, haha) c:

Back