• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

SCREAM

piichinu

live laugh love :)
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Coco
Ruby
Heart Glow Wand
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Yoshi Easter Egg
so this is a character i designed that i spent like 194081902480 hours on even though i was gonna seell it but now im keeping her
its from my original species..........................;)
which is kinda long and a lot of words and idk if its a thing tbt's into or what...if anyone is interested or cares...i will be glad to post
but anyway here she is hmmm

0Ddn6iH.png

wswcvie.png

have to decide on colors..but i dont want to. maybe i will make this into an art dump. i am still a weapon design amateur as you can see. but ill figure it out eventually.

edit: tbt....those *******s made my image blurry...right click and open image in new tab for no blurriness

Last edited:
Cuuute! Im thinking she should either be purple and black or blue/ green and white.

I would love to color her for a test but I use Pokemon Art Academy so theres no way I can import the picture into my game ;w;

Cuuute! Im thinking she should either be purple and black or blue/ green and white.

I would love to color her for a test but I use Pokemon Art Academy so theres no way I can import the picture into my game ;w;
Cute! I agree ^

I was actually thinking of similar colors. like blue, green, brown, gold, white, etc. not all of them probably but definitely green.

Also if there's a way you'd be able to import it and I can help let me know

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was supposed to post merge

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah they missed green

Gotcha! A friend came to help out because apparently there IS a way to import pictures onto a 3ds which is awesome :0

i like it but i feel like its something id get bored of eventually. gonna either give her yellow or brown eyes and the hair ribbon will be the color of her dress. maybe i need to make her dress more intricate?? who knows

70edd951eff842c89c5c603801a9487b.png

hey hwehre is bloody house sorry i couldnt inish this so i put colros everywhere rofl u probalyl dont remember this but w/e praying 2 satan that u see this one day

77NO3En.png

hey hwehre is bloody house sorry i couldnt inish this so i put colros everywhere rofl u probalyl dont remember this but w/e praying 2 satan that u see this one day

77NO3En.png

I'm so sorry I was sleeping!! T_T And asffdgdf that looks SO GOOD!! Thank You so much ;u;
at first The name of the thread scared me a lot lol

Last edited:
what to heck..i randomyl found this on my computer

l2Ohprz.gif

its so old OMG

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont remember drawnig that im so confused

Last edited:
Back