• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon Did you buy any coins in Pokemon Go?

Did you buy any coins in Pokemon Go?

• Yup

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Nope

Votes: 37 68.5%

• Total voters

p e p p e r

(✿◠‿◠)
Bells
Red Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
I'm just curious, have you paid for any Pok?coins in Pokemon Go? I haven't yet & I've gotten to level 16 pretty easily, I'm sure if you have coins you level up a lot quicker​

I only did because I never battle and I wanted the backpack and Pokemon storage upgrades XD otherwise I don't buy anything else!

No, I'm not planning on paying either. There's plenty of Gyms around here for me to be able to earn the storage upgrades. For other things like lures, I can just bum off the people around here that have paid.

I caved and bought some for some Pokeballs since I don't live near enough stops and gyms to replenish often enough. Gonna buy some item storage upgrades later as well I think so I don't have to keep tossing potions (though admittedly I ought to go battling).

not yet. but in the future i might have to buy some stuff, but i haven't been too into the game recently, so it might be in the far future.

I got really close to purchasing some.

However, the new update has really made me scared for the future of this game honestly. So I'll hold back on sinking cash into the game until I'm fully satisfied with the game as a whole.

I caved and bought some for some Pokeballs since I don't live near enough stops and gyms to replenish often enough. Gonna buy some item storage upgrades later as well I think so I don't have to keep tossing potions (though admittedly I ought to go battling).

I almost caved a few times because I ran out of Pokeballs, but I just waited till I could get to some more stops - there are so many close by, I need the bag upgrade too but I'll try collecting from the gyms

I only did because I never battle and I wanted the backpack and Pokemon storage upgrades XD otherwise I don't buy anything else!

yeah, I need the bag upgrade - so far I have 50 coins saved up from Gyms - I just like the challenge more of having to earn the coins
I haven't.
My cousin has spend like ?30 :0 He is only like level 10

one of my friends spent $100 USD! yikes!

I've spend about $15 on coins, though I have not spent them in game, other than to buy a bag upgrade. I quickly ran out of space when I have a few locations where i can reach pokestops when working or studying at the library.

I haven't. But I was maybe planning on getting enough to get the bag upgrade. I don't think I'll be able to get any from gyms... All the gyms I've seen are too high leveled Pokemon. Well, maybe once I get to a higher level and power up my Pokemon, but I don't really know how to place them in a gym

I cant play it because it doesn't work on my phone but my sister is level 20 and she got it easily without any coins

I've gotten to level 15 without coins, and it seems like nobody is really happy with the update so I don't see myself spending any actual money on it. I think pokemon go could either get way more popular or go downhill really easily

I only use a 10$ gift card for google play
Totally wort it in buying incense and lucky egg
And egg incubator

Beside that no

I have bought pokeballs because the nearest stop is more than an hour out. But I've also bought incense because pokemon don't spawn in my area...ugh.

I got the game super late and live in an area where there are hardly any Pokestops. Recently I had attempted to catch a Pidgeot with an unknown CP and ended up wasting over 30 Pokeballs even though I landed several good throws. I suspect I was a victim to the one glitch where Pokemon are harder to catch. Not sure for Pidgeot, but I know I was for several other Pokemon the next day that would wiggle once or twice in their Pokeball and escape immediately. I lost so many Pokeballs because of this. I ended up putting $10 on the game and getting back my Pokeballs.

I've dropped a clean $20 on the game. Most of that went towards beach trips when I just stocked up on an abundance of water Pokemon, I didn't have enough Balls from Pokestops to catch em' all.

Back