• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mermaid House ideas!

KittyStardust

Bells
Hey guys! Currently i have a 3 story house.

Basement: Ice set
1st Floor: Mermaid set
2nd Floor: Rococo Set

Now i just reorganized everything in the mermaid room. i need some help with getting some more items to boost my points or just to make the room look more together...my rococo room has a lot of plants and flowers in it... some gold accents and my ice room has more silvers and blue items in it obviously. but I'm having a hard time finding things to go with my Mermaid set... plus the room is huge so i'm needing some stuff to fill it up and space it out evenly.

any suggestions? :D

Also I want to add more rooms with different themes to it... I'm thinking Lovely, Kiddie or something... Any Suggestions on those?

If it helps you can come over and take a look at the rooms!

Last edited:
If you have the fishing tournament series, why not add those items? Usually for my main room, I make it a sort of kitchen and living/dining area. That would be easy to do with the fishing tourney series, the mermaid series, and also some kitchen items and lots of sushi!

Another set I like with the mermaid set is the princess series and also ancient looking items, like the Corinthian post (or any of the "posts"), Merlions and zen items like stones and the stone lanterns. Like a mix of blues/water/white and stone.

I hope this gives you some inspiration! Good luck with your home!

I mixed red Polka Dot set with it. It looks like this:
image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mixed red Polka Dot set with it. It looks like this:
image.jpg

I'm currently trying to mix the mermaid set with a few different type of items and the sea creature set but I'm still missing a few items.

HNI_0050_JPG-2.JPG

Back