• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does wallpaper and floor affect HHA rating?

MsGlazy

Bells
Red Candy
I am so sorry if this is posted incorrectly.

I was just curious if I can chance the wallpaper and flooring to match my furniture since I just had it all remodeled. :) Purple furniture and gold/blue wallpaper = not my taste. xD

Yes, it does. Having all 11 pieces of furniture from the same series is worth 20,000 points. With either matching wallpaper or matching flooring, it goes up to 25,000 points. With both the matching wallpaper and the matching flooring, it increases again to 30,000 points.

Yes, it does. Having all 11 pieces of furniture from the same series is worth 20,000 points. With either matching wallpaper or matching flooring, it goes up to 25,000 points. With both the matching wallpaper and the matching flooring, it increases again to 30,000 points.

Oh wow, okay. I like purple with gold/blue just fine then. :D Lol. Thank you so much for the info. :)

Back