• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Character's face

drowningfairies

rest a while.
Bells
Switch
4415-8755-7597
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
What face did your mayor end up having?

I thought I'd like the female face with the blushed cheeks, and the eyes with no eyelashes, but it seriously starts bothering me trying to put on the hairbow wig, I just feel like my character cannot pull it off due to it.

Do you guys feel the same way about certain face outcomes?
Do you care about how your mayor's face looks?

Let me know your views below. ~

I used the face guide to choose mine, and I picked the first guy one (basic black eyes, it's hard to explain as they're all pretty similar). I never used to care, I'd just answer the questions and take the face I got, but when I discovered face guides, I had to use them to get the face I liked. I don't know why though, they're all pretty similar so it doesn't really matter. (the one thing I really don't like about how my mayor looks is the nose, I hate the red triangle noses, I wish there was another nose option)

I'm sure the hairbow wig would still suit that face though? I think it'd be nice,

My mayor ended up having the face with the big, sparkly eyes. This is what I'm referring to!

I'm not sure whether I'm happy with this face or not. On one hand, it really doesn't look good with any of the outfits I've made. But on the other hand, this is what I got and I can't be bothered resetting just because I don't like the face, so I just live with it. If I was given the option to change faces though, then I would definitely do so.

All my 4 mayors (my cycle one doesn't count and idc)
Have the same face because only of the eye
Anyway it's the one with the pink hair and cute eyes

I just do it for the cute eyes I hate that hair though

My mayor has the sleepy looking eyes. They're my favorite out of all of the faces.

my male mayor of my second town has the sleepy eyes with purple eyelids. my female mayor in my other town has that sparkly eye one lmao

I don't know how to specifically describe the eyes I choose for mine mayor but it's in the face guide the first eyes. These eyes are one of my favorite eyes. I always choose the blushing face but for my new town I need a new face.

5th down (male), I really wanted eyebrows but all the other eyebrows ever look Stoned, or LSD.
I like it, I feel like the hair matches mine apart that my hair is a bit browner.

for my first mayor, i chose the sleepy looking eyes, but not the first one, it's the one with the eyelashes that was added to new leaf.
for my second mayor it's the sparkly-anime looking eyes. i always liked those ones for some reason.

I always go with the same face- the one with he eyelashes that looks to the upper corner.
But I also really like the cat-eye looking one and the sleepy eyes. They're all cute, I just think the 'default female villager' face is the most versatile and it's my personal favorite. I've always reset until I got that face ever since I was little playing the OG Animal Crossing, so it's even a little nostalgic xD

Back