• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ~CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gir

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Bells
Orange Balloon
Orange Balloon
Orange Candy
Orange Candy
Hot Feather
Hot Feather
Orange (Fruit)
Jack
Jack
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (566) +
oakberry_cycling_banner.jpg

Town: Oakberry
Mayor: Cosima
FC: 3797-7973-3501

Rules/Info.:

*I'm not listing the villagers that are in my town, only the ones in boxes
*Let me know if you're looking for a villager and I'll add you to the lurkers list
*Lurkers will get an hour heads up to try and adopt the villager before I announce it in my thread or void them
*Lurkers will be cleared off the list after two weeks, if you're still looking for the villagers you'll have to ask to be added back on
*Follow me to the villagers house, if paying for a villager, the session won't end until payment is received

In Boxes:

Prices:

tier 1 = 60 tbt
tier 2 = 40 tbt
tier 3 = 20 tbt
tier 4 = free
tier 5 = free

Tier List

*you will be taken off the lurkers list after 2 week, if you're still looking for the villager let me know and i'll add you back on for another 2 weeks*

Zucker
Rodeo
Snake
Freya
Static
Robin
Victoria
Rudy
Willow
Lobo
Chief
Fang
Bob
Lucky

Lily
Kid Cat
Bruce
Sprinkle
Bam
Flurry

Last edited:
Okay deal :) I think we've done a previous trade before so I think I have you added just tell me when open

Okay deal :) I think we've done a previous trade before so I think I have you added just tell me when open

Gates to Oakberry are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ankha was sold.

KYLE is now in boxes. He's tier two, so looking for 40 tbt.

Lurkers list has been updated.

@Sayomi-san added you to the lurkers list for Rasher as well since you asked to take him off AV.

Last call for Kyle, will void soon.

Rasher went into boxes and was adopted by a lurker.

KATT is now in boxes. She's tier 5 so she's free.

Hi there! May I take colton? Are you available now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back