• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you plan to have plastic surgery? Or want it?

Jared:3

New Horizons
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
Leif
Lobo
Mint
Chocolate Cake
Father's Day Carnation
I don't plan to, I'm against altering your look, I think it's more for woman anyway

i'd rather not. i'd like to save money for k-pop merch :)))

I remember answering this exact question before so went and dug up my old post:

I wouldn't consider it at this point in time, but I wouldn't rule it out for the future. I don't exactly relish the thought of my face and body becoming saggy and essentially unrecognizable and doubt I'd be opposed to a little nip and tuck if and when that does happen. I think it's easy to denounce things like cosmetic surgery when you're youthful and things like age and childbirth haven't yet wreaked havoc on your body, but I can definitely understand the reasoning of those who choose to go under the knife. It just boils down to the fact that it's their body and their decision, and it doesn't really affect anyone else.

On the other hand, I do have to question the psyche of those who take things too far and end up looking more like melted candles than actual human beings. There's definitely a difference between a breast reconstruction after having three kids or an eye lift in your early 50's, and injecting yourself with so much filler and having your face stretched out to the point where you look like a feline. While none of it is a necessity, I can certainly understand the reasoning of those who fall into the former category.

So no, I don't plan on it necessarily, but who knows how I'll feel in 30 years?

Nope, I don't plan on getting it and I don't want it. I think it's silly to waste your money on things like that, but that's just my opinion. I'd rather spend my money on video games.

Probably not. Just if I get in a freak accident or something and break my nose

There are people who look like dolls 0-0 my god lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't want to look like that

I grew up with my mom telling me to get plastic surgery for my nose and belly button, but I don't think I will.
I've like thought of the idea of getting breast implants (only like 10% consideration), but Imma just use that as motivation to gain weight.

Hi, please remember to keep your posts appropriate in this thread. Thank you.

There was nothing inappropriate ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

I grew up with my mom telling me to get plastic surgery for my nose and belly button, but I don't think I will.
I've like thought of the idea of getting breast implants (only like 10% consideration), but Imma just use that as motivation to gain weight.
Well tbh your mom dosent need to question that you should, unless you want to

It's more for women? I don't know if I'd say that.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't have it done. I personally think, while it (sometimes) looks good when you first get it, it gets uglier and uglier as you get older.

It's more for women? I don't know if I'd say that.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't have it done. I personally think, while it (sometimes) looks good when you first get it, it gets uglier and uglier as you get older.

Well I mean like woman get it more often to change how they look, unless they go to far like Justin jadlica lol

No. I think I'd rather own a creepy look and be proud of it than try to artificially look good.

Last edited:
Well tbh your mom dosent need to question that you should, unless you want to

She doesn't question it, she's just like "you know, you could tell the doctor you have trouble breathing through your nose and the insurance will cover it" and similar to my belly button, but with pain. My neighbor actually had to get surgery because her belly button hurt when you pushed it gently, and that meant there was something wrong internally. I actually have that, too, but I've never asked a doctor about it...
Oops.

She doesn't question it, she's just like "you know, you could tell the doctor you have trouble breathing through your nose and the insurance will cover it" and similar to my belly button, but with pain. My neighbor actually had to get surgery because her belly button hurt when you pushed it gently, and that meant there was something wrong internally. I actually have that, too, but I've never asked a doctor about it...
Oops.
Now that you mention the belly button I have that issue as well, when I touch it it hurts, so I might see a doctor as well

There are some things I'd really, really like to change about myself, but I don't think that desire outweighs the risks and costs of surgery, personally I mean. So I guess that's a no from me.

Back