Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
It's me creating a dump, as suggested. I just gave digital art a try for the first time about a week ago on my phone (I don't own a tablet or computer). I still have no clue what I'm doing.

Question: Is the image quality for these as bad and tiny on computers as it is on my phone? Should I upload to an image hosting site instead of just posting them here?

Here is what I've done so far:
I'm only doing heads until I'm somewhat satisfied with them enough to work on bodies

1465999810555.jpg

1466641608088.jpg I changed this slightly

1466564232933.jpg

1466733634518.jpg

ORDER FORM FOR PRACTICE FREEBIES:
(so I get less confused this time)

Character Name:
Reference:
Additional Notes:
Payment: (Free = pick by chance, 50tbt = auto-acceptance)

If you've already asked me to draw your character in my first thread, please feel free to ask again because I likely overlooked it.

SLOTS:

1. OPEN
2. OPEN

Last edited:
Aw, thanks again

Last edited:
ahh! yay requests quq

okay

Character Name: Vikas
Reference: here
Additional Notes: nada
Payment: 50 tbt uvu

I really want some others drawn, so if you wanna draw some more, titaia and aurelia are in desperate need of art quq

ahh! yay requests quq

okay

Character Name: Vikas
Reference: here
Additional Notes: nada
Payment: 50 tbt uvu

I really want some others drawn, so if you wanna draw some more, titaia and aurelia are in desperate need of art quq

Okay, I'll work on yours today! Depending on how busy my day is, I'll try to add your other characters to the picture as well

Any new requests will be put on hold until I figure out how much time I have to work on these.

I just now got a chance to work on it without distractions. It should be done in about an hour.

1466733634518.jpg

Done! I'm so bad at this multi-colored hair thing. I had a really hard time with that on the last OC I drew too. I'll still probably draw your other characters as well.

Attachments

• 1466733228574.jpg
    1466733228574.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 180
View attachment 175887

Done! I'm so bad at this multi-colored hair thing. I had a really hard time with that on the last OC I drew too. I'll still probably draw your other characters as well.

ahh, he looks great!! I don't see a problem
with the hair at all quq I love it!!
No pressure with drawing my other ocs, either.
They're just there if you see one that gives you
inspiration! quq

ahh, he looks great!! I don't see a problem
with the hair at all quq I love it!!
No pressure with drawing my other ocs, either.
They're just there if you see one that gives you
inspiration! quq

Thanks, I'm glad you like it :) And Aurelia looks like he'd be really fun to draw with my style, so I think I'll definitely do him

Yay, I got my stylus tip replaced and now I can draw more without having to be extra worried about my stylus scratching my screen.

Aaah, I give up because nobody even asks for freebies and I see other people have tons of people asking. So I feel pretty ridiculous. I'm doing vogelbien's other OC and then I'm keeping everything to myself after that.

Last edited:
Maybe you should add something more to your art. Like make a section for heads and make a section for bust portraits. :)
Or even fullbodies lol! But of course you could sell the bust and fullbodies for TBT
Also maybe change the title to freebies or something?
And I honestly didn't see this
I'd like one! :3 (if you are still doing these that is)
Also some people are looking for a specific art style. You can always try to experiment with new ones and see how that ges but dont let others doscourage you from your style. Theres always places like deviantart and tumblr to post art and Im sure somewhere, there are people who really want the kind of art you make.
Just remember, it takes time to get recognized and give pieces away. Just keep doing it and improving it. :)
If nobody wants a request one day, maybe draw fanart of your favorite character but post it anyway as a bump kinda.

Don't ever give up.

Last edited:
No, I'm not still doing this. I do come on this website and visit the Museum when I'm bored sometimes, but I have been keeping my new stuff to myself. I don't see much use for The Bell Tree anymore.

Oh my goodness, lol. I'll reconsider maybe coming back here, but no promises. Thanks though, everyone.

Super cute art!:) if i had seen this thread before i would have asked for a commission c:
Please reconsider c:

Back