• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the record I've always played with invisible mode on bc of other forum related reason. if someone pressures you because of invisible mode I find that silly. just stay active, play and enjoy yourself.

Daybreak has been replaced by Lucanosa.

Roles going out now!

Edit: We are looking for a replacement for Nightmares, if you are interested in playing, please let us know!!!!!
If we can't find a replacement before 3 PM EST tomorrow, Nightmares will be modkilled.​

Last edited:
All roles have been sent out if you haven't got yours or have questions pm me or Jacob :)

PpzDPvQ.png

The year is 2014. Less commonly known as Year One.
Over 6500 years ago, a planet in a galaxy not too far from Earth began creation of universal space rocks, known as Gems. Gems are made to be obedient and loyal servants and warriors. The Gem’s main tasks are to help the hierarchy expand and built an intergalactic empire.

“Homeworld” is the planet in which all gems - or most, rather - were created. Jumping from galaxy to galaxy, the homeworld gems have been turning countless planets into harvest areas for more and more gem creation “Kindergartens”. The planet that caught the most interest for the Homeworld gems was the resourceful “Earth”.

Life on Earth was fascinating. It was vibrant and beautiful - extremely appreciated by few Homeworld Gems. To them, Earth and all it’s inhabitants was worth protecting. All life on Earth is precious. The Gems who valued Earth rebelled against Homeworld. 1500 years later was the beginning of a Homeworld vs Rebellion War that took place on Earth. Countless Gems were killed - mostly from the Rebellion. However, the rebellion was successful, and Earth was no longer a Gem controlled planet. The Homeworld Gems swore revenge on the Rebellion and vowed to take over Earth one day.

What’s left of the Rebellion is currently stationed on a quiet island called “Beach City.” Sapphire, Ruby, Pearl, Amethyst, and Rose Quartz (AKA the Crystal Gems / the Rebellion) swore to do everything they can to protect all life on Earth.
As the years go by, the Crystal Gems learn about the Earth and adjust to life at Beach city. In fact, Rose Quartz falls in love with a local musician named Greg Universe.
As Greg and Rose plan to have a child, Rose realizes that she must give up her physical form to create life as she is not a human. Thus the creation of Steven Universe. Half Human, half Gem.

The year is 2014. Less commonly known as Year One.
The Homeworld Gems are returning, and this time they are prepared to destroy the Earth for its resources. Together with the Crystal Gems, all the Beach City residents have no choice but to fight against the small team of extremely intelligent Homeworld Gems.

*This Opening post does not follow 100% with Steven Universe story-line, and is altered to match the set-up and game style, as well as was compacted into a very short version of the story. The words here do not strictly impact the game, and the game can be played the same if you do not read it all - it was written for the enjoyment of the reader.

Jacob was killed at the Homeworld vs Rebellion War on Earth.

Gun was broken for her dishonor to Blue Diamond.

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 15/15

Mafia KP = 2

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. Day one ends roughly 3PM EST time. Good luck.

Hello all, I am replacing Nightmares this game, glad to be playing with all of you

If everyone could reply to these questions just to get the game started that would be awesome

1. What is your timezone?
2. How do you react under pressure?
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
5. How many games have you played?

1. What is your timezone? PST
2. How do you react under pressure? Paniced and very frightened
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town for sure
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Trying to grow as a player
5. How many games have you played? 3 Games

1. What is your timezone? CDT Time Zone
2. How do you react under pressure? I like to be under pressure sometimes.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Helping town lynch all the scum.
5. How many games have you played? Maybe 6?
Why is this always the same RQS?

1. What is your timezone? CDT Time Zone
2. How do you react under pressure? I like to be under pressure sometimes.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Helping town lynch all the scum.
5. How many games have you played? Maybe 6?
Why is this always the same RQS?

Its the only one I have played with so I guessed it was the main one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back