• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you add extras to your instant ramen?

Do you add extra ingredients?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 17 22.1%

• Total voters

Sicatiff

Shin chan
Bells
Do you add extra ingredients to your instant ramen? I do sometimes. When i feel lazy i don't really add anything or when i feel fancy, ill add stuffs Luke meat, boiled egg, corns and some crab stick.if i feel like i wanna eat healthy then ill add some veges as well.

Ohhh I have thought of this before but I didn't know exactly what to put in it. I'll probably add some meat in it & a boiled egg or two :))

The instant ramen I eat comes with a little flavoring packet, so I'll add that sometimes.

I don't add anything to the cup of noodles.
With actual cheap-ass ramen, I crack open an egg in there when the noodles are almost done cooking. Yum. I sometimes add frozen mini shrimp or frozen veggies if we have any.

nothing.
just the flavor packet.

I don't eat instant ramen so I can't really answer... but if I did I would probably add stuff to it, since plain noodles are kinda bland.

It makes me sick since America only has the cheap ****, so I don't eat it.

The brands I buy tend to come with some dried vegetables or additional spices on top of the standard soup/flavour sachet anyway so I don't feel the need to.

whatever flavor packet i guess only good here are oriental or spicy... if they are out of those i might add some of my own

I usually eat instant mi goreng (fried noodles), I don't like eating instant noodles that are supposed to be eaten in a soup.
I usually throw away the packet and cook it with a sunny side up egg, veggies like onions and bell peppers, and little sausages.

But in general, I dislike eating instant noodles, reminds me too much of the times when my family and I were poor ahaha

Last edited:
Back