• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Un]Official TBT Discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Soda Pop Discord server is specifically to attract ACNL players to get together and have fun. There are channels for socialization but the main objective is to make a place for ACNL players to hang out. Which is why the thread is in The Train Station and not in Brewster's Cafe or anything.

I'm late, but I saw the thread when it was put up, I was just waiting to put my two cents in.
I'd definitely join a discord if it was moderated. I probably won't join a user-made one, though.
However, even if I were to join, I don't see myself as being very active. I'd lurk more than anything.
I generally like discord more for voice chatting.

I am in another public discord chat with about 58 members and I think I've said two things in it.
I usually read a lot, though. Also even with this many users, it's not super active.

I'm late, but I saw the thread when it was put up, I was just waiting to put my two cents in.
I'd definitely join a discord if it was moderated. I probably won't join a user-made one, though.
However, even if I were to join, I don't see myself as being very active. I'd lurk more than anything.
I generally like discord more for voice chatting.

I am in another public discord chat with about 58 members and I think I've said two things in it.
I usually read a lot, though. Also even with this many users, it's not super active.

Big Discords are a tad chaotic, kinda why I usually don't talk in /r/Splatoon's Discord server. I can't really imagine TBT's Discord being that active, but at the same time with it being more accessible who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back