• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Overwatch General Thread

Wolf Hanzo has a slight advantage with his twin wolves over twin dragon Hanzo. Wolf Hanzo shouts a quicker and shorter warning than twin dragon Hanzo so my reaction time is slower and I tend to get caught in it more.

I spent $5 on loot boxes and surprisingly I got decent stuff from it (I didn't get anything I actually wanted but every other box I've gotten is basically endless sprays which are the most useless reward imo so I count it as a win.)
All 3 of Genji's victory poses, his nomad outfit, and a ton of voice lines and coins. One of the voice lines was for McCree saying "Reach for the sky" so now not only did Blizzard copy Disney with Mei's "Let it go," but now with McCree YAY COPYRIGHT

Self destructs D. Va's mech and destroys 4 turrets and kills 3 people. Roadhog kills two people and gets the killcam. wut

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
IF YOU ARE ON DEFEND

THEN
DEFEND
THE
****ING
POINT

DO NOT GO HALFWAY ACROSS TRHE MAP SNIPING THE HEALER OR SOMETHING YOU ARE LITERALLY ****ING USELESS WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE, THE SUPPORT, SITTING ON THE ****ING POINT BUNNYHOPPING TRYING TO CONTEST

THIS IS NOT ****ING CSGO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALSO
IF WERE ON ATTACK
WE DO NOT NEED 3 SNIPERS
N O O NE
CARES
ABOUT
YOUR K/D RATIO

LITERALLY USELESS, YOU ARE BAD AT THE GAME AND ANNOYING WHEN YOU DONT. EVEN., TRY TO WIN. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

okay everytime im support and i play with these ****ing idiots im just gonna leave, you wont switch? you want to keep your precious k/d ratio? then **** you, me and the tank are going to leave then.

ALSO, WHY THE **** DO PEOPLE PLAY AS WIDOW AND ONLY USE HER ASSAULT GUN????????? WHY NOT JUST PLAY SOLDIER 76??????????? ?????????????????????????????

Ironically, if someone picks tracer or Benji I actually get annoyed when they do work on the point provided people already are.

Like wtf go spawnkill people do your job

Ironically, if someone picks tracer or Benji I actually get annoyed when they do work on the point provided people already are.

Like wtf go spawnkill people do your job

Benji

I was just in a game where no one ever got on the ****ing point except me and my friend who was Tracer
I'm usually pretty calm with games but damn my sodium levels rose so high

Us: Yall needa get on the point
The literal ****ing tank of our team: You guys get on the point
Us:
vYBBMle.png

And then in the payload game we lost and this ****er goes "snack I didn't see you on the payload ever" and I'm like
I'M
****ING
GENJI

Why are people so bad

Good Genji and Tracers rarely get the respect of their team because if they're doing their job right nobody will know they're even doing anything at all.

Last edited:
I love contesting the payload as Lucio dodging the 5/6 of them while I wait for the rest of team to arrive.

I got my first play of the game for Mercy by reviving 4 teammates at once. Funny because I was actually trying to go for that before for the spray and couldn't. Now when I'm not trying I get it.

Last edited:
btw I rlly kinda wanna play a full tbt overwatch game because nobody wanted to play a full tbt league game

add me Zephyr#11569

I legit still only play lucio.

Number one bae.

My friends' friend was telling me he hated Lucio and I was like... legitimately offended.
If he did more damage I'd wanna play him waaaaay more

Also if people would protect their ****ing healer like they're supposed to but

My friends' friend was telling me he hated Lucio and I was like... legitimately offended.
If he did more damage I'd wanna play him waaaaay more

Also if people would protect their ****ing healer like they're supposed to but

True

I also tried playing mercy and like she's alright, but I can't see the appeal over Lucio for me. I just love the way he plays. Now just need that damage boost and we'll be all set.

True

I also tried playing mercy and like she's alright, but I can't see the appeal over Lucio for me. I just love the way he plays. Now just need that damage boost and we'll be all set.

Yeah I played Mercy for like 10 minutes and I was just bored out of my mind. Lucio's just so much more fun, even just bunny hopping around and wall riding is 1000x more enjoyable than playing Mercy for me

Back