• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Villager?

I'm quite partial to Lobo. I've had him in most of my towns, and I enjoy having him

Fauna is Adorable, I Just love Normal Personality Villagers.
Same here. When I was planning out my dreamy list, I noticed I had one spot left for a normal villager. There were just too many to choose from: Fauna, Lolly, Marina, Molly, Gladys, Coco (lol), Tia, Meringue, Celia, Daisy, Mitzi, Poppy, Skye... I just went with "any good normal villager" in the end.

Stitches is my favorite but I also really like Scoot, Roscoe, Zell and Pekoe.

I love how many species of animals there are to choose from in the game. Shark villagers sound weird though because how will they walk or even stand? I know bat villagers are really popular so that sounds cool.

Savannah by a long shot
I love her so much plus I really love zebras
That how much
Thought other who are my favorite are
Aurora she an adorable simple penguin
Octavian we go way back best cranky
Pietro such a funny, good flirty clown

I used to have Pietro! He's fun and silly! I'm also guessing you love Zebstrika too!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stitches is my favorite but I also really like Scoot, Roscoe, Zell and Pekoe.

I love how many species of animals there are to choose from in the game. Shark villagers sound weird though because how will they walk or even stand? I know bat villagers are really popular so that sounds cool.

I had Stitcches as well! I also build his home in hhd!It was so much fun!

Maple is my favourite villager! I had her in my town as a kid with the game cube game. I loved her home, it was filled with teddy bears! Plus she's so sweet and cute she's hard not to like.

I'd really like to see chinchilla villagers.

Wendy is my absolute favorite in NL! She sent the best letters and celebrated 2 birthdays with me. Of course, this was back when I shared a game with my brother, so... it wasn't my town... and Wendy's gone by now... so... that sucks. I'll always remember her though.

I used to have Pietro! He's fun and silly! I'm also guessing you love Zebstrika too!

Is my signature to obvious???
I need to hide it more just jk
And actually tie for first place it's flygon and zebstrika
I love those 2 so equally I can't put my flygon on 2 when I loved to much in generation 3 and 4 and I never play generation I just skip to 6
But come omits a freaking. Zebra electric I love raichu and jolteon
And a zebra how much cooler Than that oh righ her shiny form purple
I love purple
So hard I put them both first

As always, my fav villager is Filbert. He's just suck a sweet loving little guy!!!

Punchy all the way! ^u^ He's such an adorable sweetheart, and he always says the cutest things x3

As for new villagers, a chinchilla would be super cute :D And I'd love to have a peppy wolf, smug cat, and others we don't have yet :3

Ahhh this is hard... probably Aurora?
We go all the way back to the gamecube version. She was in all my gamecube towns ever, and I just found her and her house utterly adorable. I also still have her in my Wild World town (not my City Folk one though - my normal was Melba, another one of my favorite villagers).
I got really excited when I found her in my campsite in my New Leaf town, and wasted no time in inviting her. Unfortunately, I lost her when I reset that town, and my current town is already full. However, I plan to get a second copy sometime soon, and she'll definitely be one of my dreamies for that town.
Close runner-ups are Bunnie, Bones, Filbert, Colton, Lily and Vesta.

And as for new villager species... hmmm... owls would be cool. Although I'm not entirely sure if that counts because there are already Blathers and Celeste.

It's purple When shiny!!??? That's so cool!! Too bad they don't have Zebras in Animal Crossing. I also love Flygon too. He was amazing in the Jirachi movie!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Punchy all the way! ^u^ He's such an adorable sweetheart, and he always says the cutest things x3

As for new villagers, a chinchilla would be super cute :D And I'd love to have a peppy wolf, smug cat, and others we don't have yet :3

A chinchila would be awesome! They already have a version of it in Pokemon so why not add it to animal crossing?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh this is hard... probably Aurora?
We go all the way back to the gamecube version. She was in all my gamecube towns ever, and I just found her and her house utterly adorable. I also still have her in my Wild World town (not my City Folk one though - my normal was Melba, another one of my favorite villagers).
I got really excited when I found her in my campsite in my New Leaf town, and wasted no time in inviting her. Unfortunately, I lost her when I reset that town, and my current town is already full. However, I plan to get a second copy sometime soon, and she'll definitely be one of my dreamies for that town.
Close runner-ups are Bunnie, Bones, Filbert, Colton, Lily and Vesta.

And as for new villager species... hmmm... owls would be cool. Although I'm not entirely sure if that counts because there are already Blathers and Celeste.

Isn't Aurora a penguin? You should give her the aurora screen next time she asks for item! I'd be so ironic!
Owls sound cool, especially if they sleep all day and are up all night, like Blathers and Celeste

I think that Broccolo is and always will be my favourite villager. He reminds me so much of a young child, and I think that is just SO adorable! Not to mention his colourful house, which has a lot of Kiddie and fruit-themed furniture in it. Heck, his name is based off of broccoli, and his catchphrase is "eat it" just to top it off! :p
latest

tumblr_inline_mxxptqpmkK1rxvh3l.jpg

5187213a9118fcbc6172b03b0f33380d.jpg
Unfortunately, some people hate mouse villagers with a burning passion, so I am pretty sure Broccolo will remain one of the most unloved villagers out there. :(

Last edited:
Back