• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

███ █ ☆ J O I N T  F R E E B I E || 12 Artists! • THANK YOU!!

I CAN FINALLY POST AGAIN :D

Username: Venice
Ref(s): Rayne
Personality: Sweet, Bubbly, Cute, ADORABLE
Notes: Make Her Adorable!!

For Venice !

img

Username: heatherstyles
Ref(s): (x) (x)
Personality: holds up a mean/strict false persona, but is actually a super sweet angel
Notes: draw him as you please~

I hope you don't mind doing more fanart and hope you don't mind me doing another request!

Reposting. cx

Username: Kidcatisbestcat
Ref(s):
bugerponts.png
Personality: stressed but also chill af
Notes: Nothing else!

thanks for considering!

Last edited:
Username: pandapples
Ref(s): [X]
Personality: flirty, outgoing~
Notes: none, thanks for considering!

Username: Chelsaurus
Ref(s):
This outfit X

Or this one X

Same character with the bunny ears

Personality: Looks adorable but is very sneaky and daredevilish, will try to pinch other peoples carrots especially if they are pink carrots
Notes: either one of the outfits I dont mind

Thank you:)

This is so great! Thanks for doing these (even if my request isn't picked, it's awesome for you all to do these on your own time)

Username:gazea9r
Ref(s): Amaya
Personality: Aloof, mysterious, distant but also kind and derpy when she is amongst her brother and adopted sister.
Notes: Amaya loves anything dark chocolate

Username: chiisanacx
Ref(s): Norihime
Personality: she is very mischievous and who ever passes through the graveyard she'll never cease to leave them alone until they have left leaving a notorious reputation on the graveyard she haunts
Notes: she is a Japanese ghost the triangle white thing on her head I don't even know what it is I guess some Japanese ghosts wear it
others: thanks for doing this!
Repost

Username: Chelsaurus
Ref(s):
This outfit X

Or this one X

Same character with the bunny ears

Personality: Looks adorable but is very sneaky and daredevilish, will try to pinch other peoples carrots especially if they are pink carrots
Notes: either one of the outfits I dont mind

Thank you:)

7ee8b2c712ba4ad3153051a863875523.png

^ q ^!!

Username:Aali
Ref(s):
View attachment 172267 You don't need to draw the flower crown if you don't want to. She has two purple barrettes in her hair and the purple thing around her waist is a satin ribbon. she's also busty
Personality:Strong and sweet
Notes:Can she be happy in the art pls

Edit:Made a toyhou.se account and puther art here http://toyhou.se/394606.unnamed
Repost ^_^

Back