███ █ ☆ J O I N T  F R E E B I E || 12 Artists! • THANK YOU!!

I hope everyones had a little bit of a stress free day with no exams? (hopefully) Its been 5 pages
Going to throw another crappy drawing back at you sorry guys
Username: Chelsaurus
Ref(s):
Personality: shes caring, loving, outgoing. giving, loves animals
Notes: I havent decided on her colours so I suppose its a free style one- whatever youd like

Last edited:
Username:OviRy8
Ref(s):
HNI_0018.JPGHNI_0019.JPG
Personality:Laid back, easygoing person who can get agitated easily
Notes:Can the background be just plain white please? Thanks for considering!

Last edited:
Username: chiisanacx
Ref(s): Norihime
Personality: she is very mischievous and who ever passes through the graveyard she'll never cease to leave them alone until they have left leaving a notorious reputation on the graveyard she haunts
Notes: she is a Japanese ghost the triangle white thing on her head I don't even know what it is I guess some Japanese ghosts wear it
others: thanks for doing this!

Repost

Pick-up for Chiisanacx !

chiisanaoc_by_ningyoutachi-da2mdh0.png

Thanks for posting your character (I love mischievous characters + blood), I enjoyed drawing her~ Hope you like it!

Pick-up for Chiisanacx !

chiisanaoc_by_ningyoutachi-da2mdh0.png

Thanks for posting your character (I love mischievous characters + blood), I enjoyed drawing her~ Hope you like it!

//ultimate fangirl// Thank you so much Hatori!! ily <333

idk what it is but something is rly bothering about this pieceeee //cries
EDIT: IT'S BOTHERING ME TOO MUCH I'M GOING TO FIX IT
Gr5ww1B.png

Last edited:
omg all your art is so pretty ahhh ;0;

Username: fruitloop
Ref(s): here this is a really old ref i havent had much time to update it, i hope thats okay? pls ignore the arm sleeves idk what theyre doing there lol
Personality: likes to appear very elegant and collected in front of others, but is very mischievous and sadistic when it comes to fighting
Notes: have a wonderful day! c: thank you for looking!

Username: KainAronoele
Ref(s): Me -
56V0dBy.png

UzoN43y.jpg

My hair is now short, shown in the RL pic. Still the half/half colors, but I've gotten rid of my showing roots (the brown at the top)

Him -
Aj0h21n.jpg

NvPHmLu.jpg

I have no art of him yet, sorry > .<
Personality: Me - shy, silly, short. Him - shy, nerdy, tall
Notes: Asking for couple art o .o I was also curious what the number of posts is considered for each page cuz I have mine set to 40 posts per page.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
idk what it is but something is rly bothering about this pieceeee //cries
EDIT: IT'S BOTHERING ME TOO MUCH I'M GOING TO FIX IT
I saw it last night but had to rush off to bed :^C
Rip Kanaa

omg this is reeeeally nice of you all c:

Username: Amilee
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/22cvm1fgqa47
Personality:
Mimi is a girl who has been been pampered her entire life, and as such is rather prissy and spoiled. However, she is actually a very sweet and caring person, who is sensitive to the feelings of others. She is purehearted and honest, sometimes brutally honest, but she never means to truly harm others. She is very childish, and has a rather wild imagination. But she can also speak her mind and hates it when others don't say their opinions.
Notes: thanks for considering c:

I recently bought this so just dropping this here^^

Username:Seroja
Ref(s):XX
Personality:cheeky, playful, friendly but is very emotional. Also has a short temper.
Notes:Thank you very much~~

Also, who made those super cute sprites on the OP?

Back