• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

███ █ ☆ J O I N T  F R E E B I E || 12 Artists! • THANK YOU!!

tumblr_o7onf9u9Xn1tfxib1o1_540.png

This is the best thing ever

Just casually dropping this here <3

Username:Seroja
Ref(s):XX
Personality: bashful and shy, very soft spoken and kind. she's a closet pervert.
Notes: thank you for doing this~

Username: KainAronoele
Ref(s): Us -
dtHPnY0.png

** I fogrot to draw it, but I have a lip piercing on my left side (green hair side)
NCITN4e.jpg
Personality: Me - shy, silly, short. Him - shy, nerdy, tall
Notes: Asking for couple art c:

Thank you! :)

Reposting - art has been added of us ^^

Username:Keitara
Ref(s): [x] [x] [x] [x]
Personality:gentle and peaceful nature but with a murderous and brutal past
Notes:reallife bishie i found you. i'm in ruroken hell and thanks for considering :')

i just noticed these tags lmao

Username: Gamzee
Ref(s):
lara_harlem_by_zujina-da2v5a0.png
Personality: Quiet yet judgmental. She comes from a rich family and can be quite the conceited type.
Notes: Keep a blank expression. I would love if you could give red lipstick.

This is amazing.

Username: Fizzii
Ref(s): - - - -
Personality: A bit weird, sometimes really damn energetic but also really damn lazy. I'm quite a happy person. Social. (According to friends lmao)
Notes: Do as you wish with me! lmao

Hey guys, thanks for taking my first request! ^^ I'm going to request a second one if that's fine ~

Username: skarmoury
Ref(s): https://toyhou.se/335346.celestine
Personality: gets easily flustered, but she's happy-go-lucky!
Notes: If you could draw her sitting on stars or dipping her toes in the galaxy that would be great! Not required or anything though. ^^

Hope anyone will consider, thanks! c: <3
c1f8fd57cfd528e845ef3d943721bb95.png

omg this is reeeeally nice of you all c:

Username: Amilee
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/22cvm1fgqa47
Personality:
Mimi is a girl who has been been pampered her entire life, and as such is rather prissy and spoiled. However, she is actually a very sweet and caring person, who is sensitive to the feelings of others. She is purehearted and honest, sometimes brutally honest, but she never means to truly harm others. She is very childish, and has a rather wild imagination. But she can also speak her mind and hates it when others don't say their opinions.
Notes: thanks for considering c:

repost* thanks c:

Gonna submit a new chara for consideration!

Username: Pokemanz
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/368142.matt
Personality: Stubborn, headstrong, cocky, thinks he's the greatest thing ever, is secretly sensitive deep down but will never let anyone see it
Notes: Can be drawn as cute lil cheeb or in his regular style. He's all big and buff though so I dunno if anyone here is willing to do that lol. I'd prefer if he was drawn in his varsity jacket (school colors are brown and orange with orange being the dominant color) but he can be drawn in his other outfit if you want. He's still pretty new so I'm hoping he can get some luv

Repost <3

Username: Pokemon5700
Ref(s):
Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 8.24.06 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2016-05-02 at 9.40.46 PM.jpg
Personality: He's a pure ENFP. He's extremely enthusiastic, optimistic, and always in a great mood. He's extremely popular at school and plays soccer. He talks a lot with the people close to him and is really socially outgoing.
Notes: Nothing! Thanks for doing this guys! <3

Username: Elov
Ref(s): http://sta.sh/21kbah7uuvbh
Personality: Introverted, weak - refuses to train any combat, loves farming, loves catching implings, adventurous & loves to explore, determined, always tries her hardest, cautious, unconventional, keeps a secret in brief case
Notes: ~new character

Last edited:
Aw this is such a nice idea Jinttt! Kinda sad I missed the sign-up period (if there was one?)
Anyway, I'll throw my ref in here ; 3 ;

Username: ardrey
Ref(s): {x}
Personality: Kind and bubbly. Can be a little mischievous at times
Notes: All details are in the ref link!

Back