• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

███ █ ☆ J O I N T  F R E E B I E || 12 Artists! • THANK YOU!!

Hi!

Username: etsusho
Ref(s): in the spoiler and my sig - it's my mayor
Personality:girly, appears to be very sweet & innocent, but can be mischievous
Notes:just changed her eye color to greyish; also, could she have a Japanese-y look if possible?

Thanks for your consideration :)
2be7bdb98ad9c9b1b7471ca88ea81360.png

nyooms

Username:Aali
Ref(s):
View attachment 172267 You don't need to draw the flower crown if you don't want to. She has two purple barrettes in her hair and the purple thing around her waist is a satin ribbon. she's also busty
Personality:Strong and sweet
Notes:Can she be happy in the art pls

edit:Made a toyhou.se account and put her art here http://toyhou.se/394606.unnamed

repost :D

Last edited:
pickup!! xx
jint made the little character sprites on the front page!

can I worship the ground you walk on?

Thank you sooooooo much omg that is seriously too cute for me to handle! ad;slkl

also thanks for answering! *squishyhug*

Username:Shinrai
Ref(s): Personality: Royalty x Magic x Mysterious
Notes: I do like the suit of the third pic but still it's up to you.
I would like to have a victorian mask over the head and possible putting little wings on both ends.
I would also like the hair to stay black and rather change the eyepatch with black glasses.
If you could add/want something like cards/roses/whatever you deem fit for your artwork, it would be fine by me. :) (PS: Sorry too many notes!)

Thank you very much for this and I'm really excited to see the end product! Thanks in advance! And kudos to every artist on this group, you guys are great! :)

Reposting! Hoping for your consideration!

Last edited:
Hnnnnn waited 8+ pages haha posting again xD

Username: Kairi-Kitten
Ref(s): Ookami-[X] larger [X]
Personality: very serious, very secretive, fairly possessive, dashing
Notes: N/A and thanks for the consideration :'D <3

repost after like 15+ pages :'O

Thanks guys~! I can't believe you are doing this for free. So generous o3o

Username: HeyImDashie
Ref(s): no pics so i'll give a detailed description Deep-blue hair, tied up into a medium sized bow on the top (center) of her head (like the hair-bow wig). White, lacy shirt with grey buttons. Baby blue, glitterly, pleated skirt. White tights. Dark blue lace-up boots, white soles. Big, blue eyes. Rosy cheeks.
Personality: Clumsy, bubbly, always happy. A bit cheeky and mischevious. Caring and kind, easy to talk to. Friendly, not shy. Outgoing and unique.
Notes: Her name is Zephyr. Thanks again, guys~

repost because I'm too lazy of a potato to skim through pages... Can the artist who wants to draw my picture PM me pwease? TYSM guys~

Username: Pxter
Ref(s): Zachary
Personality: Lonely, sad, curious, child-like.
Notes: ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

pickup for myself??? ok...

V70XBCq.png

he looks kind of possessed lmao
sorry I haven't done any more freebs but I've been so busy with studying for my exams orz
I have two next week and one the week after and then I'll be free!!

Gonna submit a new chara for consideration!

Username: Pokemanz
Ref(s): http://toyhou.se/368142.matt
Personality: Stubborn, headstrong, cocky, thinks he's the greatest thing ever, is secretly sensitive deep down but will never let anyone see it
Notes: Can be drawn as cute lil cheeb or in his regular style. He's all big and buff though so I dunno if anyone here is willing to do that lol. I'd prefer if he was drawn in his varsity jacket (school colors are brown and orange with orange being the dominant color) but he can be drawn in his other outfit if you want. He's still pretty new so I'm hoping he can get some luv

Bumping this bab up he needs the love

Username: LethalLulu
Ref(s): Demon
Personality: None, artistic freedom
Notes: All the notes are in the link provided ^^

Been 5 pages, I'll post a diff request c:

Username: Elov
Ref(s):http://sta.sh/21u7o4myf0jm
Personality: Shy, dreamer, introverted, anxious, easily embarassed, artistic, hermit - could probs lock herself in a room for 123280 days if there's wifi, depressive, easily frightened, hopelessly romantic, intelligent, always off in her own little world, overly emotional & bad at hiding it, feels very deeply for everything thus cries a lot over stupid little things, INFP
Notes: ~repost

adjskhgkaljh SORRY I TOOK SO LONG.....i shoULD BE STUDYING RIGHT NOW BUT LOOK AT THIS REBEL DRAWING

eVa0Oir.png

adjskhgkaljh SORRY I TOOK SO LONG.....i shoULD BE STUDYING RIGHT NOW BUT LOOK AT THIS REBEL DRAWING
It is ok Kanaa, you'll get a big smooch from me later (っ˘3˘ς)

Thank u so much tho!!!

Back