Selling 5 TBT Minecraft Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jp_

Senior Member (Not rly)
Bells
Feedback
75% (4) +
Idk if this is allowed, I quit minecraft so yeah, if you want to get into it, I have like 200 accounts to get rid of, so yeah, 5 tbt per account, if It is not allowed, just tell me and I will lock this.

You shouldnt necessarily be asking if its ok on TBT. If anything, you should be checking with Microsoft.
I know that you cant sell anything for RLC on TBT unless its art but since its only an acc then it should be fine. If you are still worried about selling here, then contact a moderator just to be safe.

Last edited:
You shouldnt necessarily be asking if its ok on TBT. You should be checking with Microsoft if anything.
I know that you cant sell anything for RLC on TBT unless its art but since its only an acc then it should be fine. If you are still worried about selling here, then contact a moderator just to be safe.
Im positive it's allowed, someone else made something about a mc server for 500 tbt

Idk if this is allowed, I quit minecraft so yeah, if you want to get into it, I have like 200 accounts to get rid of, so yeah, 5 tbt per account, if It is not allowed, just tell me and I will lock this.

Im positive it's allowed, someone else made something about a mc server for 500 tbt

...Okay. If you are positive then what was the point of the original post? Im a little confused.

Last edited:

He was though not planing to sell something. He wanted help with his own server (or he wanted someone to make a server for him) and that's something else :)

...Okay. If you are positive then what was the point of the original post?

there is nothing wrong with procession.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He was though not planing to sell something. He wanted help with his own server (or he wanted someone to make a server for him) and that's something else :)

The thing I was not sure about was involving a different game on this site.

Doesn't say anything about this in rules as far as I read.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used to buy them when I played this game

I believe that it's still extended to this however. Minecraft accounts are bought with RLC, so I don't think this is allowed.

The difference is that setting up a minecraft server is free, whereas a minecraft account costs RLC and therefore cannot be traded.

I believe that it's still extended to this however. Minecraft accounts are bought with RLC, so I don't think this is allowed.
I hope it is, I don't want these accounts to rot, So I'm trying to do a good thing here, I will close the thread if necessary, I will not hesitate to close this at any time.

I hope it is, I don't want these accounts to rot, So I'm trying to do a good thing here, I will close the thread if necessary, I will not hesitate to close this at any time.

Are these paid for accounts or just a free trial sort of account? could someone play full minecraft with one of said accounts?

Are these paid for accounts or just a free trial sort of account? could someone play full minecraft with one of said accounts?

These are all $20 accounts, so to answer your question, yes. You can play on servers ect.

These are all $20 accounts, so to answer your question, yes. You can play on servers ect.

Let me get this straight.

you have $4000 worth of minecraft accounts?

How?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back