Selling 5 TBT Minecraft Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill take 10 more.
I sent all the tbt over, and I spent over 100tbt here so hopefully i get extra.

Just tested five of the usernames and passwords I was sent, none of them work. On top of that, these are worth real life currency and therefore shouldn't be traded. requesting a lock (and possibly a refund?)

im 300% sure these are from hacked account distributors,, selling them doesnt seem right imo

Just tested five of the usernames and passwords I was sent, none of them work. On top of that, these are worth real life currency and therefore shouldn't be traded. requesting a lock (and possibly a refund?)

Sorry, Ill pm you more.

im 300% sure these are from hacked account distributors,, selling them doesnt seem right imo

my thoughts exactly, hence why they no longer work (they've been terminated.) It seems incredibly wrong and is cheating Mojang out of their money. I bought mine to see if they work, and now that they don't I realize that this is a scam

my thoughts exactly, hence why they no longer work (they've been terminated.) It seems incredibly wrong and is cheating Mojang out of their money. I bought mine to see if they work, and now that they don't I realize that this is a scam

I love how you say this is a scam yet I pmed you 30 more accounts after feeling bad that none of your accounts worked

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're not hacked.

I'd report this thread if none of them work. Scamming is, obviously, not allowed on here.
having so many accs and selling them for only 5 tbt seems fishy anyways

Last edited:
Sorry, Ill pm you more.

I don't need more accounts, I didn't need them anyways. I was just checking up on what was a suspiciously shady thread and had my suspicions confirmed.

Closing this thread due to the fact that I do not like starting arguements.

I am sorry for everyone who was included in this.

For future reference, yes this is against the rules. Please do not attempt to sell anything on here that has a real currency value. Thank you.

Due to this being against the rules, we removed all bells earned. If you sent bells for this and would like them returned, please PM me. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back