Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

The time to sumbit any actions is over, Day Two post coming up. Any actions sent at this point will be ignored. Thread will be locked for an hour while I prepare everything.

Day Two
qBpZlHr.jpg

After throwing out Crys ring, Princess Melia thought to herself outside while everyone slept.

With her Father?s death and her brother transforming into a telethia, she would be the one to take the throne. But how can she take the throne when her capitol is in ruins and most of her people are now ravenous beasts? Those High Entia that had their blood diluted enough to not transform didn?t even know who their Princess truly was. Being part homs, she had to keep her face and short wings hidden from her citizens. No one but the friends she made on her journey knew who she was beneath the mask.

Looking in her pockets, she found her old crest cap that she used to conceal her short wings to the homs to disguise herself as one. As a homs, she went by the name of entropy. She smiled as she remembered she was wearing that cap when she met Shulk, and her life truly began.

?Melly?? said someone behind Melia.

She looked behind her to see Riki with a concerned but still cute face. She couldn?t help but smile from looking at him.

?Why is Melly all alone at night?? said Riki ?Is Melly sad??

?No I?m alright?.? Melia told the nopon. But she knew she couldn?t lie to Riki. He acted as her father figure when she was alone, she knew she could tell him anything. He reminded her of an old guard back in Alcamoth, Trundle.

?Well actually no?? she said tearing up. She began to tell Riki of all of her feelings.

While talking, a loud screech came from under Junks.

A gigantic telethia flew onto the flying ship?s dock. Melia and Riki had to cut their conversation short and defeat this beast. They fought, but stood no chance. With the lack of a proper healer or strong attacker, they just continued to take massive damage. They were able to inflict poison and chill onto the Telethia in an attempt to chip at it?s health, but it wasn?t enough. The Telethia got to them first and then succumbed to the debuffs.

Melia and Riki were found incapacitated. They needed medical attention straight away and had to stay at Colony 6 to recover. They are unable to continue the journey.​

entropy?s Role:
Call me Daniel said:
USOprk7.png
Melia (Jailor)
Daughter of High Entia Emperor Sorean and his homs second wife. Being of High Entia blood, you have a long lifespan and sadly outlived your mother. As the Crown Princess of the High Entia, you have suffered a lot. You first met Shulk and the gang at Makna forest, alone. Losing your trusted guards to a powerful Telethia, you joined the group and returned to your home, Alcamoth. Being told by your father that you have been chosen to be the heir to the throne, were only told that "It is you that is the hope of the High Entia." Shortly after being crowned heir, your father was killed by the same faced mechon that killed Fiora. Becoming attached to your new friends(mainly Shulk), you joined them in their entire journey while your brother ruled Alcamoth in your absence. Traveling to the Mechonis, you witnessed the awakening of Zanza. With his revival, he revealed to you that the ancestor of the High Entia are Telethia, and have a gene that will revert them to telethia if activated. With the activation of this gene, all pure-blooded High Entia(Including your brother) transformed into Telethia. Only High Entia with homs blood were lucky enough to have their blood diluted enough to not transform. But still, the majority of your people are now mindless monsters, you have lost all your familiy and your civilization. Yet you still stand strong with your best friends. It is your duty to save the rest of the people's of the Bionis from Zanza, and will spare no cost to fufill this goal. You are a Jailor. At night you may PM me to order your surviving subjects to imprison a player. This protects them from any actions used on them(including kills), but also role blocks them.
Your Win Condition: You win once all Mafia members and any killing third party have been slain.

Trundle?s Role:
Call me Daniel said:
n5G3KWn.png
Riki (Watcher)
You are the legendary Heropon Riki! When you owed a massive debt to your village, the chief crowned you Heropon to aide Shulk and his friends on their journey, with the promise of forgiving your debt. Although you are cute and cuddly, you are a 40 year old father who is quite the formidable ally. Helping your new friends and bonding with them, you just want everyone to be safe and happy. In order to protect the people you care dearly for, you must bring an end to Zanza. Being a sneaky and small Nopon, you are a Watcher. Each night you can chose to spy on a player and learn who visited them that night.
Your Win Condition: You win once all Mafia members and any killing third party have been slain.

Day Two has started. You have until May 11th 7PM EST to vote. Due to a mistake i made in the OP with end times being off, all who didn?t vote are pardoned for that day. No mod kills will be given to those who didn?t vote Day One if they don?t today. Those who did not post at al night one will be modkilled if they do not post a substanal post Day Two for inactivity.

Aronthaer is no longer in the game and I will need a replacement. Please PM me i you would like to replace them. If I cannot find a replacement by the end of Day Two, they will be modkilled instead.

Countdown until Day Two ends:

well that sucks. i guess tom is maf

- - - Post Merge - - -

or maybe someone is trying to set him up...i don't know.

Hm. I'll lay off xine for now because entropy flipped town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also will Tina every post anything of substance? Tempted to vote her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: ever

Why did you post a scum read on Dolby earlier, and now all of a sudden he's town?? When he literally hasn't said a word since then?

Please stop contradicting yourself.

That was a mistake and I think you're our prime candidate today.

However first off I need to explain for my reasons for wanting Entropy alive and lynched. I was previously a third party lyncher, Entropy was my target. I knew that if I was going to get Entropy lynched at any point in the game, I would have to not only lead the lynch but I would also have to come out of the gate day one swinging. Sadly since I failed in that regard, I am now forced to work with whoever will keep me alive until endgame. I knew Entropy's character name the entire time and I did think about outing it, but I did not because upon looking up her character it was obvious she was a power role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well that sucks. i guess tom is maf

or maybe someone is trying to set him up...i don't know.
The setup is obvious, I pushed the hardest for Entropy.

Tom kinda sounds like a mafia how he was tunneling meow.
Mafia would be dumb to lead a lynch on a blue, not crazy like a desperate third party.

Of course Tom is a good lynch.
You're still a dumbass.

Quidproquo

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your role name tom?

What the ****

this is ****ing horrible.
I'll have reads up in a minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL OH I MISSED THIS.

However first off I need to explain for my reasons for wanting Entropy alive and lynched. I was previously a third party lyncher, Entropy was my target. I knew that if I was going to get Entropy lynched at any point in the game, I would have to not only lead the lynch but I would also have to come out of the gate day one swinging. Sadly since I failed in that regard, I am now forced to work with whoever will keep me alive until endgame. I knew Entropy's character name the entire time and I did think about outing it, but I did not because upon looking up her character it was obvious she was a power role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mafia would be dumb to lead a lynch on a blue, not crazy like a desperate third party.

You're still a dumbass.

Scum.

Please lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh oh wait.

I wanna see who hops on Tom's bandwagon and votes me.

Tom being the third party definitely throws me off, however he is not mafia aligned anymore - or so he claims - so voting him is a bad idea.

Please lynch Alexi. She is playing detrimental to town (weak cases, poor reasoning, failure to contribute).

REALLY...?

Was I not posting during ALL of this entire game?

I gave my reads day 1.

I scum read you and Dolby. and now recently Jacob.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're still a dumbass.

How do you know what role meow had Tom?

What is your role name you dumbo
Tyrea, Lyncher/Survivor.

Tom being the third party definitely throws me off, however he is not mafia aligned anymore - or so he claims - so voting him is a bad idea.
I am not mafia aligned.

How do you know what role meow had Tom?
I was given her character name, I looked it up. She was part of the main cast. Do the math.

I'd like to hear what Ashtot has to say about Entropy being town tho

Back