• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia-Endgame

LOLOLOL THATS A VILLAIN IN XENOBLADE SHE TURNS INTO A TELETHIA NICE TRY

- - - Post Merge - - -

hold on
the claim might be legit

- - - Post Merge - - -

"She is first seen masked and kneeling before Yumea, who is muttering darkly about Melia. Tyrea vows to have her killed, and to do whatever she must to achieve that end, but Yumea scoffs at her and says she grows "tired of [Tyrea's] stupidity."

Later, after Melia's investiture ceremony, Tyrea and Yumea are once again seen together - Yumea now ordering the deaths of the captive Homs party. She does not believe the Emperor will be concerned by their deaths. Kallian sees the pair conspiring, but does not hear their plans."

from xenoblade wiki

- - - Post Merge - - -

and entropy was melia

- - - Post Merge - - -

toms claim is legit

And yeah Tyrea is a villian

yes, however. Tyrea was hellbent on killing melia because she was only half high entia. And entropy was melia. So tom would have the lyncher target as melia and he would know her role

I'd like to hear what Ashtot has to say about Entropy being town tho

Well tbh I was just completely bs'ing everything I said earlier to see what she would do, hehe.

She was just bad Town in the end.

I definitely thought she was red, but I was wrong. I'm not amazing at reads like DOLBY WHO PROBABLY IS SCUM CONSIDERING TWO BLUES DIED.

At this point, Tom shouldn't be lynched because he is an asset to Town, plus he's been of the most benefit to Town this whole game, even though he's third party, which is pretty sad.

If your role is legit Tom then you need to go back on your reads & review them more. Seriously, re think some ****. thats all I'm saying.

So then. Where's Dolby?

just be weary because I think tom would side with scum to win

If your role is legit Tom then you need to go back on your reads & review them more. Seriously, re think some ****. thats all I'm saying.

So then. Where's Dolby?
You keep saying that but the way you're playing is awful. I was excited to play with you and Entropy, now I'm just disappointed with both of you. The entire game you wanted to lynch someone who was basically inactive and only backed off once Crys flipped.

just be weary because I think tom would side with scum to win
When it becomes apparent that town cannot win in any scenario, certainly would. However for now I am truly acting in town's best interests, plus it's not like I can reach out to the mafia in any way shape or form. It's a non-PM game after all.

So then. Where's Dolby?

Just looked at his profile and the last time he visit the site was yesterday at 6:23P.m

You keep saying that but the way you're playing is awful. I was excited to play with you and Entropy, now I'm just disappointed with both of you. The entire game you wanted to lynch someone who was basically inactive and only backed off once Crys flipped.

When it becomes apparent that town cannot win in any scenario, certainly would. However for now I am truly acting in town's best interests, plus it's not like I can reach out to the mafia in any way shape or form. It's a non-PM game after all.

Wow it's like you took the words right out of my esophagus, tbh.

Oh I see whats going on here.

"Scum reads" for Alexi - Tom, Dolby, Jacob
Noted

??
what is the point of this post, Jacob.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are you talking about.
Yea, I already admitted I was dumb town for voting Ares. What can I do. Oh right, unvote him and I voted for you in the end.

What are you talking about.
Yea, I already admitted I was dumb town for voting Ares. What can I do. Oh right, unvote him and I voted for you in the end.
You're right, you did change that. But that doesn't matter, you're still playing extremely poorly.

Aight I still don't like Ares and Tardis, but if the majority will be for Nightmares I'm coo' with that too.
Can't forget this admitted sheeping. Quite lovely pro-town play.

Also going to re-read Entropy's reads post which I ignored for a very obvious reason.

holy **** i didn’t even realize till i sat down and wrote this how inactive you are all being. like i don’t even care at this point, we SHOULD lynch an inactive because thats what 60% of the playerlist is and I’m a utilitarian dictator that would rather lynch someone being un-useful than someone that posts so therefor we can read them. but since tom is trying to lead a bandwagon on me, then crys flipped from me to ares so fast, yeah i’m pretty sure crys is scum and maybe even tom too if he’s really that blatant.

k lets get this started. these reads will be an analysis on everyone in the game so far, which i normally never do because of how overwhelming it is (hence why it took me awhile) but in this case most people are pretty inactive so it’s not too bad. (these aren't in order btw)

Scumreads:

Dolby is following his usual scum meta of being inactive and making small posts to avoid being modkilled. i saw him lurking the thread for about an hour this morning. here are all his posts

this is in reply to Ashtot. is it me or this exchange is just extremely weird? like ashtot made it seem it was kind of a joke

when he is town he usually makes at least one contributing post before the day cycle ends. and of course he hasn’t yet. the only reason i’m not set lynching him is because in discord the other day he was talking about having a lot of AP tests so i’m giving him the benefit of the doubt for now but

a silent dolby is a dangerous dolby

Tom - i’m trying to figure out if scum would be so bold as to lead a ****lynch on me. he criticizes me for “****posting” when literally everybody else has too. Dolby, Cory, Ashtot, Tae, seriously half the game is either ****posting or being inactive. even you, Tom.

10/10 posts tom, no ****posts here amirite???

first of all, i have scum meta. and i do NOT avoid the thread in the slightest. actually, avoiding the thread usually is my blue meta lmfao so get out

>sides with xine on cory
>votes me due to their gut feelings based on weak reasoning about my meta which doesn’t even apply to me

are you saying that i don’t contribute “right off the bat”? are you ****ing kidding me? i lead on scum d1 last game. xine had a stronger case but i still lead on scum lmfao. and what was the difference between now and then? o rite people were actually posting seriously from the beginning of gamestart.
so tom, tell me, are you just rly contradicting town or just painfully obvious scum? i thought your leading a lynch on me was a joke, and i'm pretty sure that everyone else literally took it as one. but i can't believe you're still persistent on this. if you are trying to use meta on me, then state that and state examples. or something. but you saying that i've been avoidant of the thread but that i've also been ****posting is completely contradictory. cognitive dissonance level contradictory. i cannot be avoidant and ****posting at the same time, and while i don't deny that i'm not playing at the most serious level, that's not a competent enough reason to scumread me considering that:
1. i said i would deliver actual reads, and fell asleep while writing them
2. i was busy most of yesterday
3. inactiveness is not in my scum meta

so unless you have more to expand on why you think i'd be a good lynch then yeah i scumread you entirely.

Crys - normally a much more eccentric (if that’s the right word?) play style so they’re definitely changing up their playstyle but imo it’s in a good way. initially i actually townread them up until the point of when they started voting and interacting with tom. but the problem with crys is this fence sitting, which i haven’t seen them do in almost every single game. normally they gave a pretty good gut read on someone, and stay persistent with it. but the flipflop vote on me after voting ares was really not like crys.

>hey guys lets lynch ares
>votes ares
>tom: no lets ****lynch entropy
>yeah why not!!!
>votes entropy

you need to elaborate how i seem off. because it just looks like you’re trying to bandwagon whatever anyone says and you aren't forming your own opinions. am i being off by not posting reads? if anything this correlates with my town meta when i’m busy, aka this weekend. i normally barely post d1 anyway besides reaction testing, and then i wait until i have enough reads to make an actual post. am i being off by avoiding the thread? because in reality i'm not actually avoiding the thread at all. your vote on me was so quick and there's only a few hours left in the day, it's weird that you agree with tom when he never even made a valid case on me but you didn't agree with xine when she actually had a decent case on cory.

you never explained your own reasoning for anything, and that's what makes me scumread you the most out of everyone in the game.

Ashtot

yeah this exchange is just so weird. i’m pretty sure that ashtot started this off as a joke and then later realized he was being too trolly so then he said he was being serious about it later.

in regards to lynching me. pretty sure this is just setting up for the future when he could hammer me without being suspicious about it
but he said it jokingly so that it wouldn’t seem serious enough to use against him

and then we have this awful pocket.

he posts this like it’s of anything contributing. i mean yeah it’s a townread, cool you’ve posted more than half the playerlist congrats. but giving town reads without any actual scum reads is just trying to make it seem like you’re contributing when you’re really not.

lol you know who else speaks like what they’re saying is fact? scum. confident town can do this too, and i know trundle is confident town but that’s because of meta. ashton i would’ve

it’s not even that i disagree about trundle, it’s that this came out of absolutely nowhere. there are others that have towntold more than trundle, like even trundle should be aware that he’s being pocketed at this point. when i called him out for it:

it takes .2 seconds to google search. how have i heard of this term but you haven’t… you’ve played 33 games. and i’ve played like less than 10 including micro games lol but whatever. when i told him what it means i really hated his reply:

it’s actually not a stupid strategy if you think about it for a second. if you do it well, and people don’t realize that they’re being buddied, you can end up looking scummy with them if they flip and they can also begin to influence your decisions in the game. I.E. when daniel was pocketing cory last game, i thought they were both scum so i roleblocked cory.

bussing has NOTHING to do with it and it irks me that you even brought it up because it seems like deflection. bussing is a total different subject, and that’s not what i was talking about here.

>hasn’t been trolling at all
>half his posts are said jokingly

if you were actually serious about dolby to begin with, you would have said a bit more than just “ya dolby get wrekt”. if you were serious about dolby even when you posted that, you would have voted him. if you want to use dolby’s meta against him, and i totally see your point here, then say that and give examples.

why are you defending tom when he’s done nothing but either piggyback off of xine’s opinions and then criticize the rest of everyone for not contributing enough when he’s been ****posting himself? there’s no logic here.

Scumleans:

inkling - following her scum meta of posting little to nothing substantial, but still posting. i find it really weird that xine didn’t mention this consider that she tunneled on her for it last game.

she answered the RQS and have post two other posts besides that:

and the second part is in reply to ashton calling her “confirmed scum”.

this is in reply to tardis saying we should lynch inkling d1 for the sake of memes. and then nothing. i can’t tell if she is just busy or if she just doesn’t want to keep posting because last game she was pretty easily caught in a couple slips and in general made contradicting reads as scum. my problem is that i think she would be trying harder as scum, so she's only in scumleans for now.

mother of all lamas is my #1 policy lynch k thank u

Null:

Nightmares null - post your opinions. it bothers me that you’re active all over the rest of the site but not in the game that you signed up for. nobody forced you to play.

Xerolin - null - post your opinions. i don’t really like her defense of nightmares but idk this is basically her first game. she seems like she’s trying and just doesn’t know what to post though, so that puts her back into null.

Panda is being quiet because she doesn’t have internet access (she said this in discord from her phone) so it’s not really alignment indicative at all

Leaning town

Xine- self explanatory considering she’s basically the only one trying lmao. but she’s kind of cherry picking, which i am gonna interpret is supposed to be purposeful for a reaction test but i’m not really solid on this read.
Alexi - i feel like her posts when she’s scum are pretty forced/contradictory but so far she’s been consistent although she’s less active than normal
Trundle - scumdle is ez to spot and tbh i think
Ness - emotional at first, but i can understand that given his circumstances. i think he reacted fairly well to xine’s post on him and he is getting replaced anyway so i think we should
taesaek -
Tardis - this is just a gut feeling because when i’ve seen him as scum he mostly coasts and doesn’t say anything too controversial but when he’s town he gives lynch suggestions, idk why everyone got on him for pushing llamas when llamas is useless and it’s really not a bad idea to policy lynch

people i don't have time for rn because i gtg:

Aronthaer
Cory
Jacob
Ares
Hayden

i will come back to them, hopefully before day ends. but i will color coordinate them for now

in conclusion, i wanna lynch between crys, tom, or ashtot. that’s in order of who i want lynched the most to the least. worst case scenario we should policy lynch llamas.

Alexi do you think Tom is mafia or sk or survivor ?

Jacob so are you still suspicious of Tardis ?

Ever since he posted his reads d1 I've been scum reading him. He keeps following the same exact scum meta as Tarot, but like I said before I really thought he'd be smarter to switch things up if he is scum...

So now he claims 3rd party. Do I believe it? Not 100%. but is it possible? Yes.
So really he's Tom for me. orange being 3rd party (obviously).

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're right, you did change that. But that doesn't matter, you're still playing extremely poorly.

Can't forget this admitted sheeping. Quite lovely pro-town play.

Also going to re-read Entropy's reads post which I ignored for a very obvious reason.

-_-

you didn't include my post after that. really?
I also replied right after saying "Actually nah. I have my own vote and voice"

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually nah.

IM MY OWN VOICE
WITH MY OWN VOTE.

Ares b/c of the answers and the OMGUS vote.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hayden dont break my post merge

There we go.

Ever since he posted his reads d1 I've been scum reading him. He keeps following the same exact scum meta as Tarot, but like I said before I really thought he'd be smarter to switch things up if he is scum...

So now he claims 3rd party. Do I believe it? Not 100%. but is it possible? Yes.
So really he's Tom for me. orange being 3rd party (obviously).

-_-

you didn't include my post after that. really?
I also replied right after saying "Actually nah. I have my own vote and voice"
Scum Tom = Silent Tom

I'm not going to contribute unless pressed and given how much I pushed Entropy D1, I would think that explains it all. Lyncher has only been used once on TBT Mafia to my knowledge so this isn't a roleclaim I would even bother pursuing. I hardly get the sense you're trying at all Alexi, you just find tiny flaws to nitpik and then coast. Not seeing any strong pro-town power plays from you, you're just pushing back against those who called you scum.

Of course not, you trying not to sheep Nightmares doesn't fit my narrative. :lemon: And honestly just because you didn't sheep one player doesn't mean you won't sheep others.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*not going to contribute much as scum

Jacob so are you still suspicious of Tardis ?

Yes, the claimed and confirmed alignments had little correlation to my thoughts against Tardis

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Alexi, using OMGUS in the form of jittery cursing, punctuation, sarcasm and emojis shows reaction - especially to things like your reaction to the D2 start post - is scummy

Back