• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

PERFECT TOWN!

AndriaPanda

Yass queen.
Bells
THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I FOUND A JACOB'S LADDER IN MY TOWN!!! :D:D:D

I'm so happy. I only found one tho. But it still feels great.

Those are such wonderful surprises. It's like a chocolate treat in the fridge that appeared out of nowhere and it's just for you. :)

congrats! i had perfect town status but then got into heavy item trading and now my beach and half my ground it seems is a temporary storage space for all of these excess sets and items of mine.

don't forget to pick up the golden watering can from Isabelle now that you have perfect town status.

also, the Jacob's ladders can be used to promote hybrid growth, they increase the probabilities of a new hybrid flower appearing when planted besides the flowers you are trying to breed. and if you ever lose perfect town status (like me :( ) there are people here selling jacob's ladders as well.

NICE! :)
i have five of them
im currently working on one of my villagers houses (player villagers, not npc)
im making it more japanese themed

Cool! I got my perfect town status within 15 days of starting my town...

Good job! I have about 10 of them at the moment. I wish I had so many I could fill up the whole town!

Congrats! Did you actually try to work towards a perfect town or did it just happen? For me it just happened! It also helps to have the "beautiful" ordinance, which is the only onebi ever have because i have tons of flowers. I dont play every day so its good so they dont wilt. :)

Congrats on finding a jacob ladder! I had to get my jacobs ladder from another user on TBT, but i'm pretty happy with how they look. They're honestly one of the more prettier flowers in game. I'm trying to fill my town with them, as i'm making my town themed after the colour white but I have to get the perfect rating first. Although, does four leaf clovers effect your perfect town rating? because I have a lot of those.

Last edited:
I put my first Jacob ladder in my house (it really is a nice display piece), but have only found 3 total (before I started cluttering my town).

and @King Dad, I did not know that about Jacob ladders and hybrids.....I will have to try that out!!

congrats! I can't wait until my new town reaches perfect status. Jacob's Ladders are so cool looking.

Back