• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you do with villager pics?

Bells
Since April Fools was almost two weeks ago, I'm sure a lot of you got more pictures of your villagers! I have a handful myself and I'm just curious as to what people do with them? They take up inventory space and I have no idea what to do with them, so I'm looking for ideas!!

How many pics do you have, too?

I display them in one room of my house. I've got pictures of my 10 villagers plus 3 who moved out.

I haven't displayed any of the non-villager pictures that I've acquired: JIngle, Zipper T. Bunny, KK SLider, and Blanca... (did I miss any?)

I make sure I have at least one pic of every villager in my town, but every time a villager whom I liked a lot or even loved moves out, I place their pic in my house. There is currently 1 pic in every room of my house I think...

I only display one pic of every villager in my town who has given it to me (currently everyone, thanks to April Fools' Day). Whenever I get another pic I have I give it away or just sell it, lol. It takes up space and I don't have room for the same picture.

I have a house full of every pic villagers
And the one I have more then copy
For now keeping it with that character
And if I have a break
Il just give them to any one who want to
But as a pic that I always keep
Savannah<3

I stored my villager pictures in the museum because I didn't have space. However, I gave away Coco's picture to somebody on TBT because I didn't want it. Never managed to give away sterling's picture though, so I just sold it. It probably won't be missed, although he's moving out soon so i'm happy about that. Maybe you can try giving them away or selling them, r storing them in the museum second floor if you have it? they aren't worth much if you sell them to Reese which is what I did so you're best off selling them here, if you don't want them. I have about 8 out of 9 possible pictures I could've had because I messed up on Miranda's question and Chief was only just moving into town.

some people do collect the pictures of every villager that exists in the game for the sake of being completionists, whether they've had the villager or not, and they will buy them from you (not sure what the going rate is though).

Last edited:
I put most of them in my basement. I'm using some for display in my rooms

some people do collect the pictures of every villager that exists in the game for the sake of being completionists, whether they've had the villager or not, and they will buy them from you (not sure what the going rate is though).

yup this is me... I collected all the pics & have a side character that has them storage & saved mail

Since my top floor is still empty, I threw all my villager pics in that room and my points sky-rocketed :p
I didn't want them in my storage just yet, so the room they went! After getting all the prizes, I sold the prizes and kept the pics for now.
I'll probably sell the pics I don't want later on.

I used to just keep the pics of my favorite villagers and throw the rest away. But with my latest town, I've decided to dedicate one of the rooms on the second floor of the museum to all my lovely villagers. Every picture I received or kept from my old town is on display for all to see :)

If you are friends with a certain villager and display their pic, then you will get more HHA points. I have the pics of all my dreamies in my home, but not just for the points. I find it nice to see their pics, especially if that villager moved away.

If you are friends with a certain villager and display their pic, then you will get more HHA points. I have the pics of all my dreamies in my home, but not just for the points. I find it nice to see their pics, especially if that villager moved away.

Oh I didn't know that, wow. Very useful info. :3

I don't have the space in any of my houses so I just use my museum to display them.

Last edited:
I have them in my museum for now just to make room for items

I save the last letter they send me when they move out and keep the picture attached and store them in the post office. Extras get put in the museum/storage.

I display all of my villager photos in the museum and even titled the exhibit room "Memory Lane". But if I do get duplicates of photos, I display them in my house. c:

Back