• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hime's art gallery | new 110618

yeah XD My first manga drawings were actually fanart from harvest moon^^
because the harvest goddess lives in a lake, i used to think that she's a mermaid

LOL EVHEE i dont even have any art anymore from when i was that little
LOL i once tried to marry her but gave up

I WIN THO ALSJDHAKSJD

LOL i once tried to marry her but gave up

I WIN THO ALSJDHAKSJD

eh you can marry her? i had no idea
i always wanted to marry the witch princess though *v*

WHY DO YOU WANT TO WIN SO BADLY

eh you can marry her? i had no idea
i always wanted to marry the witch princess though *v*

WHY DO YOU WANT TO WIN SO BADLY

AYE I DO NOW BUT I WAS LIKE 8 WHEN I WANTED THE WITCH PRINCESS

TO PROVE A POINT MY FRIEND, TO PROVE A POINT.

ONLY HM MERMAID THAT IS RELEVANT IS LEIA. I wish the JP best friend system had been implemented in the NA HMDS game.

But Witch Princess and Keira were fab as well.
but Keira was too darn hard to marry like jfc

Last edited:
ONLY HM MERMAID THAT IS RELEVANT IS LEIA. I wish the JP best friend system had been implemented in the NA HMDS game.

But Witch Princess and Keira were fab as well.
but Keira was too darn hard to marry like jfc

LOL I only have HMDS with the male avatar but im perfectly fine to be gay w/ the witch SO

ok but
keira
what was the actual point
it was super hard to even GET to her

LOL I only have HMDS with the male avatar but im perfectly fine to be gay w/ the witch SO

ok but
keira
what was the actual point
it was super hard to even GET to her

ikr???!? she was still super cute and elegant af but like whyyyy when I could just go to mad scientist basement for cute baby fish leia?

ikr???!? she was still super cute and elegant af but like whyyyy when I could just go to mad scientist basement for cute baby fish leia?

yeah i know??? like all you do for the witch princess is make a straw barn, buy a fucton of animals, shove said animals in the straw barn and just ****in wait for a storm to kill em off???
shes already on like.... marryable level and yet...i gotta wait to poison the harvest stew for 2 more years o rz

yeah i know??? like all you do for the witch princess is make a straw barn, buy a fucton of animals, shove said animals in the straw barn and just ****in wait for a storm to kill em off???
shes already on like.... marryable level and yet...i gotta wait to poison the harvest stew for 2 more years o rz

pOISON THAT STEW 4 LOVE, YO

((when you cant talk bc you dont know that much about harvest moon))

but uh
i'm 100% gay for witch princess ( ? ▽ ` )
i just love how she lives in the forest with her little witch house (at least in island of happiness)
although i never managed to marry her ( ;_; )
i wanna say at this point that it's quite rare for me that I'm gay for some girl

Last edited:

but uh
i just love how she lives in the forest with her little witch house (at least in island of happiness)
i wanna say at this point that it's quite rare for me that I'm gay for some girl

Margarete.jpgTabatha_(RFF).jpgYue_Real.jpg

and omg ev sry for derailing i should float away orz

pOISON THAT STEW 4 LOVE, YO
YEP, **** THE OTHERS

but uh
does keitara is gay?
Keitara is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2016, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about her gay. At that time she became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially her fans are shocked. She just came out with her good rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about her art career, but her good rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed herself as homosexual for harvest mon. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of her fans.

and omg ev sry for derailing i should float away orz
TRU
its fine!!!! its nice chatting on here!

--

anyway........i got back into bns and....my character is rlly cool okay
16122732_1698075573817821_2110560935142752256_n.jpg

I def just read a roughly translated news report about keitara????
omf when I typed Keitara my phone changed it to leotard and for some reason I lost my ****

And omg that character is so pretty! I like the thing (tattoo?) over her eye!
I must know her story and her blood type and if she likes Italian food bc I'll get her Italian food.

I def just read a roughly translated news report about keitara????
omf when I typed Keitara my phone changed it to leotard and for some reason I lost my ****

And omg that character is so pretty! I like the thing (tattoo?) over her eye!
I must know her story and her blood type and if she likes Italian food bc I'll get her Italian food.
LMFAO ITS THE DOES BRUNO MARS IS GAY MEME
but kei is now a leotard. i hope ur happy kei leo
aaaa thank you!! its my character from blade and soul haha
she doesnt rlly have a story LOL ill probably yank her design out and use it as my own oc instead of just MMO character like i did with keit LOL
EV THAT HAIR HOLY CRAP
IT LOOK SO GOOD I CAN'T- AND THE SKIN

TEACH ME YOUR COPIC WAYS
AAA THANK U CHERRY
BUT LIKE
WHAT I DO
IS I USE SEPIA LINER
THEN FLAT COLOUR WITH THE LIGHTEST SHADE AT EACH PART
THEN GO OVER AND SHADE IT A LITTLE WITH THE SAME PEN
WITH THE HAIR, I USE 2 EXTRA SHADES, AND FLICK OUTWARDS WITH THE BRUSH TIP
WITH THE SKIN, USE A PINKISH BLUSH TONE, AND IN THE CORNERS OR WARMER AREAS, PUT A LITTLE IN LIKE THE LIPS AND CHEEKS AND NECK AND ****

HONESTLY MY ART IS A MESS I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING EITHER

oh
my
god
i'm leotard now
L E O T A R D
i'm dead

also i am mentally very confused rn about the news report

and evhee, DAT HAIR LOOKS AMAZING OMG YOUVE BECOME SO GOOOD AT DRAWING HAIR WTF IT LOOKS PERFECT ITS LITERALLY PERFECTION

I've been thinking of ripping out my Skyrim characters for OC material as well lmao ;u;

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I've only really heard of the Jumin Han is gay meme didn't know Bruno Mars had one too omfg

I'll probably think of something later, haha
her outfit is so complicated tho...oh my god
b30609aa9e21e934ff30129f2f41d511.png

LOL THE JUMIN HAN WAS BASED ON THE BRUNO MARS KAJSDHKJADH

oh lord just thinking of drawing that outfit in every pose and art you would want of her makes me so nauseous lmfao

and ohhhhh lolol I only knew about the jumin han one because people would spam comment the crap out of it and I'd be like "wow all these people playin' MM too?"

oh
my
god
i'm leotard now
L E O T A R D
i'm dead

also i am mentally very confused rn about the news report

and evhee, DAT HAIR LOOKS AMAZING OMG YOUVE BECOME SO GOOOD AT DRAWING HAIR WTF IT LOOKS PERFECT ITS LITERALLY PERFECTION
LOL ITS THE JUMIN HAN IS GAY
DOES KEITARA IS GAY
tHANK YOU!!!! art is so much easier traditional. what the ****.
oh lord just thinking of drawing that outfit in every pose and art you would want of her makes me so nauseous lmfao

and ohhhhh lolol I only knew about the jumin han one because people would spam comment the crap out of it and I'd be like "wow all these people playin' MM too?"
YEP, IM GONNA BREAK MY WRIST JUST THINKING ABOUT IT T B H

L O L yep they kinda do that ajlskdl

LOL ITS THE JUMIN HAN IS GAY
DOES KEITARA IS GAY
tHANK YOU!!!! art is so much easier traditional. what the ****.

YEP, IM GONNA BREAK MY WRIST JUST THINKING ABOUT IT T B H

L O L yep they kinda do that ajlskdl

YOURE GOD
TRADITIONAL IS SO HARD FOR ME OMG
I MEAN, SINCE YOU DONT HAVE A REDO BUTTON ;OR TRANSFORM TOOL, FILTERS ETC
YOURE A M A Z I N G EVHEE

my yuu boy
whXcOIP.jpg

Back