• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello! Can someone show me around?

jmyrick57

Bells
Hey I'm new to the the site, I have been playing Animal Crossing for about 3 years now, so I pretty much know everything there is about the game. My name is Jared and I want to visit other people and have fun :gyroidsideways:

oh hey i see your new...like me.this site has a lot of info.well you can buy stuff with your bells.im having fun here so far.you can check my store out if you want.Link To Store.

Yeah i have a store...you can make one ur self.im pretty new too so im not sure how to get bells on the site.i think you have to post quick replies and make topics that last long.

I'm still confused...buy stuff on TBT or the actual game? Cause I went to your profile and didn't find a store of any kind anywhere.

buy stuff on TBT,then add each other up in the game then go to yours,or his town.then trade the money with the item.

Back