• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Olympus Cycling 20 TBT per adoption

just spent 2 hours on trying to get Whitney out of the campsite and she never even gave me a game.... go die

- - - Post Merge - - -

cycling on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agnes the Goddess of Burnt Bacon.... womp
Drift moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tia the Goddess of ceremony in boxes! 100 TBT or 4 million IGB
Friga moved in

your thread is so entertaining lol.

just spent 2 hours on trying to get Whitney out of the campsite and she never even gave me a game.... go die
is it just me or do the popular villagers like know their worth and purposely take FOREVER to decide to move in. i swear. if i invite a lurked tier 3-6 immediately they agree, but tier 1-2's take 30 mins or more of spam chatting.

yikes tho 2 hours. thats a struggle.

your thread is so entertaining lol.

is it just me or do the popular villagers like know their worth and purposely take FOREVER to decide to move in. i swear. if i invite a lurked tier 3-6 immediately they agree, but tier 1-2's take 30 mins or more of spam chatting.

yikes tho 2 hours. thats a struggle.

Yeah I was getting so pissed.... I just got over it, and it was never even close... Tia and Skye both came out the campsite and took vastly less time. I actually didn't even recognize when Tia agreed... Then I realized at one point she was talking about not knowing where to put her house.

Glad someone gets a chuckle out of my antics too :D

Sometime I just check here even though I got everyone because it's just so funny and I like to see what goddess are the animals
:p

Eloise the Goddess of Mustard in boxes
Canberra moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosie in boxes! the goddess of flower meadows
Kidd moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosie for 100 TBT or 4 million IGB

I'll take Rosie off your hands for 7 Mill IGB!

Last edited:
Zenxolu is going to adopt her, they were technically first only four million is fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no! Zenxolu come back

I still have Rosie available for the first offerer.... I haven't heard back from Zenxolu

Can I reserve Skye? If she isn't already reserved:)

she is strangely not already reserved.... when the day I got her she had like at least 3 people post saying they were looking for her! (hence why I wrote saying make sure you are looking into the threads because cyclers aren't gonna go out there way to tell yo about high priced villagers, because I wasn't about to contact like 3 people) ahem sorry for my rant....

any way I applaud you for being proactive!

Reserves are 25 TBT and then its 150 TBT or 6 million IGB when she goes into boxes

Can I reserve Skye? If she isn't already reserved:)

she is strangely not already reserved.... when the day I got her she had like at least 3 people post saying they were looking for her! (hence why I wrote saying make sure you are looking into the threads because cyclers aren't gonna go out there way to tell yo about high priced villagers, because I wasn't about to contact like 3 people) ahem sorry for my rant....

any way I applaud you for being proactive!

Reserves are 25 TBT and then its 150 TBT or 6 million IGB when she goes into boxes since she is Tier 1

Last edited:
Yyeeaaahh!! Yeah I'm surprised she isn't reserved! Sending TBT now! :):)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahha don't worry your rant was funny xD

I will probably cycle tomorrow, but like I said about my reserves, you only have to respond to my PMs about setting up a pick up time within 24 hours, so make sure you log on once a day at least... oh yeahI will probably try to get her out tomorrow as I am traveling out of town monday through thursday.... I need to mark that about not taking any more reserves

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah if I don't see anyone around from 10am - 10:30am for Rosie I will void her and try to get Skye out for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

so anyone posting after this come back 10AM - 10:30AM EST for Rosie or she will be voided

I'm off all day tomorrow so I'll be ready when she is ready to move :D thanks again !

Rosie is gonna be voided in 30 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosie is gone!

Chief the God of thievery in boxes! Joey moved in! Chief selling for 100 TBT or 4 million IGB will be around doing the egg hunt

Back